GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It occurred to me, another piece shitty writing/follow-through is that Tyrion should have thought Jaime was dead after the Loot Train battle. He was watching him and knew he was charging Dany and presumably saw the big fireball. Yet, there was never a scene after where he contemplated his death and when he went to KL there was never any doubt about talking to Jaime.

And you can't really say it's because they didn't find his body, since the dragonfire tended to incinerate the bodies. Maybe he saw Bronn save him but then so should have everyone else on the hilltop watching.

Yea I thought the same thing. Jamie avoiding death there was one of the dumbest events in the shows entire history. I honestly feel his death there would have made much more sense.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also, do we actually know for a fact that Dany is barren in the show, or is she just assuming that witch was telling the truth? I know in the books she stopped menstruating, but I seem to recall some brief mention of her cycles starting up again, suggesting that she is indeed fertile in the books, but I don't think they've gone into any detail in the show.

You recall correctly, there is a mention of Dany getting rolling again in the period department at the end of Dance. It happens when Drogon takes her out of Mereen and the Dothraki find her.

Show though, no such thing, and considering she just mentioned she was barren still, I imagine that nothing of the sort is going to happen here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm just going to guess a few names who are in danger of being killed off during the finale because they have been useless all season.

Brienne, Littlefinger or Varys.

i think when brienne goes to KL, she might get on the wrong side of cersei and she ends up dead, jaime realizes that cersei is a monster and finally stops defending her.

i think LF might hatch another of his stupid plans and it backfires which causes arya to kill his ass with his own dagger

i think Varys may die in KL for a number of reasons.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yea I thought the same thing. Jamie avoiding death there was one of the dumbest events in the shows entire history. I honestly feel his death there would have made much more sense.

Yeah, if I didnt have a special fondness for Jamie, I'd say that this is where he should have died.

I have a feeling that Jamie gets to survive all of this at the end and live out the rest of his days as Casterly Rock.

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
Bran is at Winterfell, so it seems obvious that Sansa and Arya are playing Littlefingers and know the whole story, so I suspect Littlefingers dies at Arya's hand (as the stark family assassin). Based upon the last few episodes, it will play out as Sansa going after Arya until the last minute: it seems obvious that the writers are playing up the suspense of that one, but not fooling anyone with sudden sister hate crap. No clue who else.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I don't see Arya killing Sansa at all, very out of character. Sansa didn't kill Ned and that letter amounted to nothing; she literally was a child and was being used.

Jive Turkey

Karen
i'm just going to guess a few names who are in danger of being killed off during the finale because they have been useless all season.

Brienne, Littlefinger or Varys.

i think when brienne goes to KL, she might get on the wrong side of cersei and she ends up dead, jaime realizes that cersei is a monster and finally stops defending her.

i think LF might hatch another of his stupid plans and it backfires which causes arya to kill his ass with his own dagger

i think Varys may die in KL for a number of reasons.

There's no fucking way Little Finger dies. He's the whole reason for the events of the show. He'll be one of the last players, if not the winner

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's no fucking way Little Finger dies. He's the whole reason for the events of the show. He'll be one of the last players, if not the winner
look at how they treated him this season. he has no purpose and he is trying to break apart the stark family. unless they give him a non bitch direction, they will kill his ass.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I bet if you asked 100 people about what kicked off the whole thing, 90% of them couldnt even tell you what other than Ned Stark being framed for being a traitor and 99% probably dont remember what, if anything, littlefinger had to do with it.

I think that LF is very much a dispensable character at this point. The only reason he stayed alive as long as he has, is because without him there is basically only 2 storylines left: Dany's invasion of Westeros and White Walkers. All the other houses are dead or irrelevant at this point: Martell, Tyrell, Frey, Tully, etc so there is not much in the way of intrigue, which is basically all of LF's storylines.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Who cares about Littlefinger. Why does the dragon pit have a Dragon Ball world tournament stage? Set up for Cleganebowl?!

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This was some pretty serious foreshadowing that his days were numbered

Littlefinger is gonna end up getting fucked by his love for Sansa. One of the general themes of GoT is that love always loses, and usually means you do dumb shit that gets you killed...going back to Rhaegar and Lyanna.

He stopped loving power, and started loving his super tall Catelyn memory, and that is going to be his undoing.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You recall correctly, there is a mention of Dany getting rolling again in the period department at the end of Dance. It happens when Drogon takes her out of Mereen and the Dothraki find her.

Show though, no such thing, and considering she just mentioned she was barren still, I imagine that nothing of the sort is going to happen here.

Yep, I brought this up earlier to make sure I wasn't misremembering.