GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Would have guessed doom of valyria, summerhall or dance of dragons before anything set in the age of heroes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I really want to see something focused on Valyria, anything else will be sort of a let down for me.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My expectations are pretty low for anything Song of Ice and Fire related with no direct source material to reference. Just look at the last 3 seasons of game of thrones :(

• 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My expectations are pretty low for anything Song of Ice and Fire related with no direct source material to reference. Just look at the last 3 seasons of game of thrones :(

I'm more worried they won't have as good characters/cast. They need to build up new characters from scratch basically.

Oldbased

> Than U
I had no idea Kit was marrying his wildling whore who took his virginity in fake life.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
FJyvchp.jpg

aLvomzw.jpg

0tkHinu.jpg

iO010EG.jpg

LErjUaT.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Meh, she is pretty but nothing more special than just standard women I see all over in the lettuce isle. I bet she smells good though.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She looks like a dyke off camera-- nothing more.

And Sophie Turner looks like she filled out into a nice prostitute.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sophie Turner looks like a proper tute.

Emelia Clarke season 1 ass is still legendary IDGAF what anyone says. At that moment in time.....datass.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Game of Thrones prequel rumors: greenlit pilot may be filming sooner than expected; a Valyria-set prequel could be coming too! | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

The first Game of Thrones spin off, a prequel, is scheduled to start filming in Oct on the same sets as Game of Thrones. Presumably a release date in late 2019 or early 2020 to follow up the final season of Game of Thrones.

Now a rumor comes of a SECOND game of thrones spin off called "Empire of Ash", this time set a few hundred/thousand years earlier in Valyria set before the "Doom of Valyria". Miguel Sapochnik is attached to make the pilot, he made some of the best episodes of Game of Thrones -- Battle of the Bastards, Hardhome, Winds of Winter -- and also directed the pilot of Altered Carbon.

Its planned as a 5 season show that goes into the destruction of Valyria and the rise of the House of Targaryen, a minor house at the time. Valyria is described as Rome with dragons, with the casting call sheets calling for at least half the cast to be mixed ethnicity.

Siliconemelons

I am in, if its Spartacus level on everything - awesomeness, full frontal nudity, violence, acting, awesomeness again. etc