GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I think they've explained the history behind the song Rains of Castermere in the show, so if people are paying attention they know that episode will feature the Lannisters being extreme assholes. I'd love to see how they cut the teaser for ep 9 though. The misdirection must be intense!
The song did show up in the Blackwater episode (I think), and was linked with the Lannisters, but I don't think the show's actually explained the song's full meaning, so I don't think too many people will figure it out from that.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Gotta give credit to the Fedor-tube. Mind = Blown. If that's revealed in the coming episodes... well, that will have been very well done.

Should have paid more attention to the Robb storyline. I've generally found his to be the least interesting until recently.
In the last episode she was trying to get Robb to spare Karstark. Karstark dying is the impetus that makes Robb go to Frey. It makes no sense.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
In the last episode she was trying to get Robb to spare Karstark. Karstark dying is the impetus that makes Robb go to Frey. It makes no sense.
The trap wasn't just for Rob. It was to kill his lords and banner men too (His whole army is slaughtered at the same time, the trap was huge), to make it easier for Roose to assume control in the north. She could very well have wanted the Kastarks to stay so they'd die too--now there will be a rather large fiefdom in the North with troops still.

(Also, in the books, it's never told if she is in on it, or it was just her parents...But she could very well have fallen for Robb during her "mission".)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The video says it is a joke at the end. I really don't think it is likely.
Well, we know her family is betraying Robb--beyond a doubt. The book always kind of left it in the air whether she knew about it or not (I assume no, but that's because I think she got away with Blackfish and the girl Jaime caught is a double). I'm actually very excited to see if the show answers the question definitively.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, we know her family is betraying Robb--beyond a doubt. The book always kind of left it in the air whether she knew about it or not (I assume no, but that's because I think she got away with Blackfish and the girl Jaime caught is a double). I'm actually very excited to see if the show answers the question definitively.
Book reveals she thought she was fertility potions but that her mom was giving her birth control instead...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Book reveals she thought she was fertility potions but that her mom was giving her birth control instead...
Where was this again? I remember the part where the westerlings were implicated, but I'm fuzzy on the rest, it's been a couple years since I read the first few books. I know it didn't seem like her when Jaime took her into custody, but that was the only reason I could remember that I thought she wasn't in on it.

Please relink what you guys are referring to?
Roose change on youtube.

It's a joke video, showing some circumstantial evidence that Robb's wife in the show is the traitor--which departs from the books where her family is.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I watched the long, and sometimes painful, Emmy Panel for GoT last night and GRRM said that they killed people on the show that he hasn't yet in the books. I'm having a hard time thinking of who these people would be, no one important, right?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dany's handmaidens and blood riders maybe? Only thing that comes immediately to mind.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I watched the long, and sometimes painful, Emmy Panel for GoT last night and GRRM said that they killed people on the show that he hasn't yet in the books. I'm having a hard time thinking of who these people would be, no one important, right?
Xaro Xhoan Daxos is dead in the show, but not in the books.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thanks Lithose ill check it later.
A few people they killed on the show while still alive in the bools. Isnt the black dude from Qarth one of them?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Then there are characters that should have been killed. Such as the mounted white walker samwell kills with the dragon glass. That was a turnaround moment for him and his fellow crows gained respect for him and found out key knowledge on defeating them. The show opted to keep him a fat fucking bumbling idiot reviled with the crows.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Doesn't really change anything, since they don't respect him after the killing. They call him Sam the Slayer to mock him and he killed it by accident. Also, he will probably kill one in the future while taking Gillie somewhere.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Samwell with his low self esteem thought they were mocking him. But they definitely were not. Who else can claim they killed a ww and with just a glass knife? When they get back to the wall he is not the same boob. Even if he kills a walker with it later, if the other crows dont see it it might as well not have happened

Ganthorn

N00b
Then there are characters that should have been killed. Such as the mounted white walker samwell kills with the dragon glass. That was a turnaround moment for him and his fellow crows gained respect for him and found out key knowledge on defeating them. The show opted to keep him a fat fucking bumbling idiot reviled with the crows.
I believe this will be coming up. I thought this happened when he was running with the girl.