GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
A good way to end the show would be with the undead victory. Fuck the humans.
Team necromonger all the way.

Only easteros survives. Danny's horde is beaten, her other Dragon dies, and she flies back to Egypt yelling, " good luck, I tried, but fuck this!"

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Long live the Night King. Little Umber shit was the first in a line about to get the Big Ice D.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yara made a damn good point. I always thought the aerie would be the final battle point given its strategic placement, but the iron isles are close to ice zombie proof.

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yara made a damn good point. I always thought the aerie would be the final battle point given its strategic placement, but the iron isles are close to ice zombie proof.
Until the Nights King flys 3 fucking undead dragons over there

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Good start, could have done without the dragon ride scene that lead no where. Bonus titties didn't hurt tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am surprised they went that way with Jon being Aegon the 6th. So the Mountain didn't murder them? What the fuck is going on.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I want to make a meme out of that Sansa line "I used to think you were the cleverest man in the world.". Show a timeline of Tyrion decisions throughout the show, as they progress from awesome to garbage, then that line as the last frame.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I am surprised they went that way with Jon being Aegon the 6th. So the Mountain didn't murder them? What the fuck is going on.

Where have you been? Go rewatch the last couple seasons compadre.

Or at least the finale of season 7, think it gets summarized there. Bran and Sam talking towards the end.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is going to feel rushed as shit. They should of made each episode of this last season like 3 hours long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is going to feel rushed as shit. They should of made each episode of this last season like 3 hours long.

The directors they have for this season have historically been pretty good at cramming a lot into their episodes, at least. But even so, I think you're right.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Where have you been? Go rewatch the last couple seasons compadre.

Or at least the finale of season 7, think it gets summarized there. Bran and Sam talking towards the end.
Uh Jon being their kid does not mean he is Aegon. Guess I needed to rewatch last season

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I believe the first is one of the shortest, others come in at like 80+ minutes.
09c92f05f7b608892e4b54ca798886c652daee4f_00.jpg

• 1Seriously?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fuck yeah, lets do this shit! Bran really just needs to talk more, he is infuriating. I get the whole gotta nudge because if I tell people the future it changes it but come on!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Uh Jon being their kid does not mean he is Aegon. Guess I needed to rewatch last season.
Both Rhaegar's first son and Jon were named Aegon. Which if you happen to read the Targaryen novel that came out recently, isn't unheard of.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
for Game of Thrones season eight are:

• • Episode one – 54 mins
  • • Episode two – 58 mins
  • • Episode three – 60 minutes
  • • Episode four – 78 minutes
  • • Episode five – 80 minutes
  • • Episode six – 80 minutes