GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Goatface

the rip is okish, not great, has vpn popups and overlays in places lol

one of the best shows of series

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Arya vs The Mountain would disappoint me greatly, it’s too cheesy and cliche at this point and even if it was not the intent the whole sjw culture concept would affect us as viewers no matter how much we wish it didn’t.

The title sequence gives away the path of the show, I am sure someone else said that the general location path of this series would go from north to south with the final scene of note being someone Crowned upon the iron thrown. The fight through kings landing should be epic.

The red witch and that jail chick had the best breasteses, however I would do terrible things to Emilia Clark (just to watch her eyebrows dance), Natalie Dormer, and Lena Heady (I have a thing for her type) in that order.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Half way through and nothing has happened yet except more reunion feels.

Annoying.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This whole thing with digitally altered Arya and Gendry is awful, really fucking awful. She looks eleven and the cgi they applied to make her look nude and more feminin was awful, truly god awful.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like this episode, personally. Had a lot of good moments. But I can understand people being frustrated with a "calm before the storm" episode with only 4 episodes left.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Only a few episodes left and we get this? Aerys should have burned them all.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yay... singing... the LotR movies were very good though, can’t deny that.

This is fucking cringe, and when Grey Wormless and The Fast And The Furious Slave first showed up I had actually forgotten they had existed at all, then again when they showed up during the song I had forgotten again.

They have six episodes left including this and the last and this schlock is what they are shoveling us? The last few episodes better be amazing is this is the calm before the storm.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That episode was great, whiners are straight up whiney bitches. Next week is going to be insane.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

Considering how fucking lit the next episode is going to be, this episode was like a giant cocktease lol

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone with a link to tonights episode via torrent could PM me the deets? Love you long time. It's not showing up on the sites I use