GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

Next week is the first "longer" episode, right? Like 80+ min?

Yes. It's also supposed to be like 90% battle and they kill off a fuckton of characters. Ghost finally appeared after being MIA for 3 years, probably means he's dead too lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lots of good stuff, yall are salty bitches.
The big women comment and her getting knighted.
Arya and the Hound reconciling.
Dany getting told she is now second to the throne.
Sir friend zone getting a badass sword.
Sansa straight up telling Dany you aren’t the queen of the north.
Reeks redemption.
Etc.

• 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Cersi just seems too smug and comfortable right now, no one is pissing in her cheerios. Someone always pisses in her Cheerios, that's when we get best Cersi.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean that's the thing if they want to add in all sorts of little scenes then why rush the fucking thing. No reason seasons aren't 10 episodes each then you can add all the shit you want to it, but we're low on time.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of good stuff, yall are salty bitches.
The big women comment and her getting knighted.
Arya and the Hound reconciling.
Dany getting told she is now second to the throne.
Sir friend zone getting a badass sword.
Sansa straight up telling Dany you aren’t the queen of the north.
Reeks redemption.
Etc.

This. This episode had plenty of good shit in it. But history has shown, if literally 99.9% of the world enjoyed something, the .1% of people who didn't, would be FoH Board posters. :p

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
My balls are bluer than a white walkers arsehole =/

Okay, my super hot-take prediction is that everyone will get routed and fallback into the crypts. Some new found ancient Stark magic will keep the WW from pursuing and when all hope is lost Cersei will show up with her army and save the day (like literally every major battle in this show). Yeah, it's a long shot and would be terrible plot wise but that's my prediction!

Also, i'm so not ready to see some of these characters die. The only saving grace is that we can tell ourselves with total assurance that it might not happen this way in the books. Since we'll never get those, I can live the rest of my life in denial so that's cool.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

3aba6bf.jpg

• 21Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 22 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tormund had me dying. The kingkiller thing with Jaime going "Some call me that, I'm sure." followed by the giant story was absolutely gold.

Arya sex scene was... awkward, especially since Gendry looks in his early/mid 30s and she looks 13. Didn't really need that scene at all.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I disagree with the episode being a total loss.

Other than the awkward sex scene, I looked at it as a "goodbye" to the viewers kind of campy thing.

(Assuming a few of them are done, and won't be in the future episodes.)

Yeah if half these characters die in the next episode then we'll view this episode differently...

Jive Turkey

Karen
I mean that's the thing if they want to add in all sorts of little scenes then why rush the fucking thing. No reason seasons aren't 10 episodes each then you can add all the shit you want to it, but we're low on time.

It's not like they were given 6 episodes and charged with filling them with everything they needed. *They're* the ones who chose the episode number. If they needed more, they would've just made more

Cybsled

Yeah if half these characters die in the next episode then we'll view this episode differently...

They will lol. Like others have pointed out, this is going to be the farewell episode for a lot of these people. One last happy memory before they are brutally murdered by undead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Decent episode before the war with the night king breaks out. Figure these 2 episode as the lead up, 2 episodes fighting the Night King, then 2 episode Cersi killing everyone else.

The Arya and Gendry hook up had a creepy pedo vibe to it

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decent episode before the war with the night king breaks out. Figure these 2 episode as the lead up, 2 episodes fighting the Night King, then 2 episode Cersi killing everyone else.

The Arya and Gendry hook up had a creepy pedo vibe to it
creepy pedo vibe is keeping with the source material pretty well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Article I was reading says Arya should be 18 now so pretty normal. The creepy pedo vibe is mostly, for me, the fact she still looks 12 and had nothing to do with the show really