Siliconemelons

Not Lumi.

D6l8fu1.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've always 100% supported allowing Lumi to roam free in these parts. He's a very special case and should be given some latitude.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I've always 100% supported allowing Lumi to roam free in these parts. He's a very special case and should be given some latitude.

Don't worry he is nothing if not persistent. He'll be amongst us again, he's kind of like a herpes flair up

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've never really gotten the Baelish fanboys. The guy was a pathetic, scheming beta who was so butthurt about the badass Stark boys getting Catelyn's pussy, he tried to destroy the entire kingdom.

I don't get the butthurt about Tyrion failing in Mereen. He won the battle of blackwater and now certain people think he's supposed to be some sort of political genius or something. He didn't exactly leave King's Landing after a political triumph and he knows jack shit about Mereen and had only been there a few days when Dany flew away. It makes perfect sense that he was fall flat on his face in that situation.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't get the butthurt about Tyrion failing in Mereen. He won the battle of blackwater and now certain people think he's supposed to be some sort of political genius or something. He didn't exactly leave King's Landing after a political triumph and he knows jack shit about Mereen and had only been there a few days when Dany flew away. It makes perfect sense that he was fall flat on his face in that situation.
Yeah, I'm ok with Tyrion failing. I'm not ok with his garbage dialogue in the last 3+ seasons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
This thread is more entertaining than the show, even a random Lumi appearance out of nowhere, whafuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I do kinda want to know what the original trilogy would have been. Assuming that Game of Thrones, as written, was always the first book I wonder if the original Ice and Fire story could have played out over only three mostly-normal-sized novels. I think it might be possible without all the sideplots and random inclusion of Greyjoys etc.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Frey pissed off the gods with the red wedding.

Cersei not showing up to help is gonna piss off fire bro real bad.

Broodlines and gods have a major reveal and hand to play in the upcoming episodes. Not willing to be 1000$ on it.

Let Tyen and Lumi live in shaw threads and not be able to @ or DM.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

it's funny, because he's definitely made a little bit of a mess of things, but they were messes that were to be expected. like you said, he's not a military genious and he has NO IDEA about foreign culture. honestly, though, i think him failing is less about him actually failing, and more about showing dany to be self-righteous and power-hungry. she has NEVER cared about anything but her own goals, and when something doesn't go the way she demands, she has to blame someone other than herself.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I do kinda want to know what the original trilogy would have been. Assuming that Game of Thrones, as written, was always the first book I wonder if the original Ice and Fire story could have played out over only three mostly-normal-sized novels. I think it might be possible without all the sideplots and random inclusion of Greyjoys etc.
There was supposed to be a long time jump that skipped Dance with Dragons I thought, so that book probably would be eliminated.

I assume book 1 would've included ned dying and the red wedding, then a time skip

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So Arya, earlier in the episode, went to hang out with The Hound, and only bailed when Berric showed up. Next time we see her, she fucks Gendry.

Was she going to fuck The Hound before Berric cock blocked her???
hound: "she's alright, i've had betta"

• 1Like