GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So what exactly does Bran’s knowledge include? I’m still kind of fuzzy on this.

Does he know past present and future events?

Does he simultaneously know everything about the past at once or does he actively have to think about it?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Does he simultaneously know everything about the past at once or does he actively have to think about it?

he can't see the future. he can see anything in the past, but he has to know what he's looking for. like "oh, that fire was on january 18th 1983 in Galesburg? okay let me go see who set it"

he has to actively think about it and look for it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he can't see the future. he can see anything in the past, but he has to know what he's looking for. like "oh, that fire was on january 18th 1983 in Galesburg? okay let me go see who set it"

he has to actively think about it and look for it
Bran is one of those search engines from the 90s, like ask Jeeves.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hey btw, no one has mentioned it in awhile, so i've gotta ask -- Chukzombi Chukzombi do you still think Cersei isn't a villain? ;)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Night King and the undead army have no need for food, shelter, warmth etc.. why would he be in any rush to besiege winterfell when they can literally just stand there for an eternity while everybody just withers away, and blows through their food stores in Winterfell?
You're thinking of the Night King is a rational actor rather than a force of nature.

Goatface

tv wiki
Skinchanging with a Heart tree, a Weirwood with a face carved in it by the Children of the Forest, allows Bran (when combined with his Greensight) to have vivid visions of past, present, and future events, including those far away from himself, though he is now capable of doing so without the need for skinchanging with a Heart tree. While in the visions, Bran is once again capable of walking.

book wiki
A person with greensight sometimes dreams as other people, but the green dreams are different, filled with symbolic meaning, images, and metaphors of what is to come

i was pretty sure on the show he said the future was like a puzzle

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm guessing they lose the battle and have to retreat to the Iron Islands for two reason. 1. If they don't then the show runners will cement themselves as completely clueless without GRRM's writing. Why have Euron, Yara and Theon at all last season unless the Iron Islands are still involved? You can bullshit a ton of different reasons for how the Golden Company gets to KL 2. Dickless Theon and the Ironborn protecting Bran? That's the fucking plan? Everybody stands around while hoping the NK attacks Bran? Yeah that's setup to fucking fail.

Siliconemelons

You goobers think "okay theon you got this" is the plan- they specifically state that Danny and Jon have to "keep their distance" or the NK ain't going to bum rush branbait

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm guessing they lose the battle and have to retreat to the Iron Islands for two reason. 1. If they don't then the show runners will cement themselves as completely clueless without GRRM's writing. Why have Euron, Yara and Theon at all last season unless the Iron Islands are still involved? You can bullshit a ton of different reasons for how the Golden Company gets to KL 2. Dickless Theon and the Ironborn protecting Bran? That's the fucking plan? Everybody stands around while hoping the NK attacks Bran? Yeah that's setup to fucking fail.

I could see the Iron Islands coming in towards the end of the battle at King's Landing. Euron running and taking the fleet home only to find Yara waiting for him and possibly the dragons chasing him.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still waiting to see this deleted scene 8 years later.

brandon-stark-and-aerys-targaryen-season-1-1502723736.jpg

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Last night's episode was a joke, even my wife was mocking it by the end.

They could at least finished this show strong, but instead are phoning it in.

Starting to reconsider buying this on 4k
I am 20 minutes in right now and fucking losing my shit. Nothing is happening. Nothing. What the fuck is this.

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone complaining about s8 ep2 are moronic, inbred, low IQ, short attention span, retarded fuck heads. Jesus, this show has been going strong for 9 years, what the fuck else do you expect to happen during the culminating sequence of episodes?

I thought A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms was one f the BEST GoT episodes of the entire fucking series.

• 7Like
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Crisco

A greasy jar
You are all autists. They zip around and do lots of action, "omg11!, they used to talk and build characters". They talk and build characters, "omg2@!, they used to have action and now they just talk".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Everyone complaining about s8 ep2 are moronic, inbred, low IQ, short attention span, retarded fuck heads. Jesus, this show has been going strong for 9 years, what the fuck else do you expect to happen during the culminating sequence of episodes?

I thought A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms was one f the BEST GoT episodes of the entire fucking series.
I was going to give you a serious reply but I'll just wait for Gavinmad Gavinmad to post a Bender gif instead.

• 1Like