fdpzyxc76ov21.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
also i wonder if they will ever actually show Sansa being smart

fdpzyxc76ov21.jpg

Who does Arya really know anymore? The Hound, Brienne , Gendry, and Jon? I wouldn't call any of them deep thinkers. Bran doesnt count, as he identifies as otherkin and his pronouns are *blank* and *stare*.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
i think that sansa line is basically disposable bad writing. but people will refer back to it as foreshadowing if sansa is somehow the last ruler standing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
In an interview they let slip she was 800 years old, which means she could have lived in Valryia and why she seemed so powerful. I have to think that she was tasked with the singular goal of defending against the dead. Once that task was over, she peaced out like a vampire that just wanted to rest. We know in reality she was a frail old husk of a woman, even though all we saw was youth. She was probably tired as fuck and just happy she saw the conclusion of her watch.

yes, she says herself in a previous show that she has wanted to die for a long time now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yes, she says herself in a previous show that she has wanted to die for a long time now.
800years old jesus, i wonder how many shadowspawn she birthed

man, davos is a pussy, gets his fingers chopped off, stays on to serve stanis, watches a netherworld being come out of a bitches snatch and later that bitch burns your english teacher and he still does nothing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
800years old jesus, i wonder how many shadowspawn she birthed

man, davos is a pussy, gets his fingers chopped off, stays on to serve stanis, watches a netherworld being come out of a bitches snatch and later that bitch burns your english teacher and he still does nothing.
800. Wow. Imagine all the dicks she leeched.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
800 years of leeching dicks. She was probably amazing in bed, if a bit dry.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got quite the response on this tweet yesterday.

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
seems that there is someone working on brightening up the Fight at Winterfell, and it looks SO MUCH BETTER. They should just re-release that episode and fix it.
Better in full screen:

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sheer numbers of the charge at 1:55 onwards were completely lost on me, compared to the high visibility version. I knew they were a lot, but not *that* many.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
The sheer numbers of the charge at 1:55 onwards were completely lost on me, compared to the high visibility version. I knew they were a lot, but not *that* many.
totally agree, when i saw that in the brighter version i was like ... holy hell, i had NO idea there were that many.
They really messed up by making it so dark... artistic my ass.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
heh, yeah i like that guy. he's got a good sense of weaponry and medieval tactics without coming across as a know-it-all. i did wonder why they didn't litter the battlefield with dragonglass coltrops and burning pitch, though

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
heh, yeah i like that guy. he's got a good sense of weaponry and medieval tactics without coming across as a know-it-all. i did wonder why they didn't litter the battlefield with dragonglass coltrops and burning pitch, though

They had dragon glass attached to the wooden spike traps in and outside the castle

ShakyJake

<Donor>
That's what I don't understand. Were the writers trying to make it seem like Jon is a poor general? Or did they think the strategy they wrote was actually sound?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users