GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
bran's going to bring the dead dragon back to life for jon cause danni went crazy and must be stopped

then they send bran north cause he's a weirdo and boom we just full reset everything

Oldbased

> Than U
bran's going to bring the dead dragon back to life for jon cause danni went crazy and must be stopped

then they send bran north cause he's a weirdo and boom we just full reset everything
She is a whore and a terrible mother. She let 2 of her 3 children die playing in the road.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Bran is going to get diagnosed as being on the spectrum, decide he's trans, then go on to be a professional speedrun streamer.

tl,dr - You're now a bigot.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I hope the last remaining dragon kills Danny and Jon and everyone else, morphs into the mad king and says "haHa" and walks towards the Iron throne sitting on a pile of ashes that used to be Kings Landing while the screen slowly fades to black.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7 seasons with no hint that Dany might be some mad deranged bitch and now out of the blue

She has been irrational in the past, turning some folks into toast and such.

I predicted she'd go batshit and march that no-dick dude (not varys, the other remaining one, he is more vanguard) into his death, causing Missandei to poison her, perhaps its the other way around though.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I hope the last remaining dragon kills Danny and Jon and everyone else, morphs into the mad king and says "haHa" and walks towards the Iron throne sitting on a pile of ashes that used to be Kings Landing while the screen slowly fades to black.
...and the dragon is a trans woman, striking a devastating blow to the patriarchy and CIS-gendered men everywhere.

D&D are such twats, and their after-episode commentary has taken away nearly as much from the show as their unsupervised story progression.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

And makes Varys his Queen

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kill one of the dragons, what a great way to trim the CGI budget and cut down on render times. Other than that, nothing fucking happened. Just some non-significant character died. Was that some half-ass attempt to set up the drama in the next episode? Who cares if that character lived or died. First half an hour was just watching some lame teen movie keg party scene. Don't forget 15 minutes of Tyrion and Varys fucking talking. What an absolute disgrace. I've seen more hardcore action in playboy movie

Tyrion and Varys's interaction was the only good part of the episode and the only thing that felt like GOT

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Is Lady Stoneheart even mentioned a single time on the show?

She's not in the TV series.

Well?? What better time to introduce her than the FINAL EPISODE where she pops out and wraps her hands around Cerseis neck while mumbling "my children..". They can do a 30 min flashback showing her floating in the river, then getting marooned on the shore where that red priest rezzes her, etc.

Then fade to black.

There we go, very bittersweet with a TWIST.

<iframe src="Damon Wayans Snaps In Z Formation GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How it should all end: Bran is being wheeled up to the Iron Thone to take the seat. Just before the throne he tosses the blanket aside, and stands up. Turning around, he raises his arms like the Night King and says "I am your true king." Camera zooms in on his face and then his eyes. They turn icey blue. Fade to black. End credits.

• 1Worf

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
7 seasons with no hint that Dany might be some mad deranged bitch and now out of the blue

I'm not convinced Dany's wrath isn't justified.

Her way of going about it is impatient and not smart, but her Dothraki are annihilated, her Unsullied decimated, 2 of her three dragon kids dead (I know you can argue crazy cat lady here, but they are dragons and there's some magic about her and them), the truly crazy queen beheads her confidant, and it's all been for a foreign land that is plotting against her.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gendry is going to be King at the end of this, maybe with Arya as Queen.

• 1EyeRoll

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gendry is going to be King at the end of this, maybe with Arya as Queen.
Image result for huh gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I especially liked the battle plan. We're going here, we are sending people here, we will go here. It is thousands of miles away!
10 seconds later... We are here to watch the bitch get beheaded!
Well having the part of the army on the boats get decimated, might have altered the plans a bit. As far as the distance, that would be why Jon's part of the army had not arrived. I am not sure why the forces got divided but that is how they went with it. I would have stayed on land all the way just because there WAS an iron fleet waiting for them.

It is shit writing that has no clue on even simple battle strategies.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For a long time this thread was a lot worse than the show. Now I'm thinking of just reading this thread and not watching the show.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Siliconemelons

I'm wondering why he would think Cersei would surrender for her unborn child? I assume it was said so Euron could perk up and wonder, "How does Tyrion know about the prince I put in her belly?"

This is what I took from it as well.

It would have made more sense if Tyrion had been captured. That’s good reason for Jaime to ride south. To save his brother from his crazy sister.

But nope.....

Jamie is not going to "finish" is redemption arc, I have said this before - he is going to be where he needs to be to stop his sister, and he wont and then BOOm everything boom! hell we got EVERYONE in the red keep just as expected...

Hosix

All labs matter!
This is what I took from it as well.

Jamie is not going to "finish" is redemption arc, I have said this before - he is going to be where he needs to be to stop his sister, and he wont and then BOOm everything boom! hell we got EVERYONE in the red keep just as expected...

Rumble in the red keep! WWE style!