GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That wasn't an episode of Game of Thrones.

That was a bad dragon movie.

Or maybe it was a bad dragon comedy. I laughed more at the shit I was witnessing on screen than I have during most actual comedies.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like how the scorpions were balls dead accurate last episode and totally useless this episode.

At least we could say they missed Drogon last episode, too. Although it makes it seem like having a rider is so much more important for the dragon...either that or her smaller two "children" were just weak compared to Drogon.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Of all the ways for Cersei to go that had to be the weakest. This show continues to disappoint.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who has read the books should have wanted Danny to die long ago

But not in the same sense of characters that were clearly evil. Burning the majority of the city to ash along with majority of civilians pretty much puts her in same territory, if not worse, really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm thinking Jon abdicates the throne, Tyrion becomes king, after Arya kills Dany.

Only way to end the series on closure that'll make sense and salvage some of the bad from the last season is to put the little dude on the top.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Cersei had what 6 lines in the whole episode...

awful, what a crappy way to end the series.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mad King Aerys: I've lost, therefore I'm going to burn down King's Landing!
Mad Queen Dany: I've won, therefore I'm going to burn down King's Landing!

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So, some of you might remember me mentioning Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus reading a supposed leak. Well, so far that supposed leak is batting 1.000 for accuracy. At this point the only real entertainment is watching the heartbreak of the fans.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
But not in the same sense of characters that were clearly evil. Burning the majority of the city to ash along with majority of civilians pretty much puts her in same territory, if not worse, really.

She definitely has the body count over all others.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Goddamn this show went from amazing to terribad. There is no redemption and I hope D&D get aids and die slowly and painfully.

On a scale from 1-10 I give this show the rating of Limp Bizkit

Rollin, rollin, rollin. my eyes! Rollin, rollin, rollin. My eyes!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just too out of character for her. I get that they've been piling on the trauma for her but it still felt like it was pointless for her to do that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user