GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hope the beginning of the final episode is Tyrion yelling at Dany "Do you want another Night King?! Because THIS is how you get another Night King!!!"

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Someone replace the dog with Cersei and you have her for 95% of the episode.

this-is-fine.0.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Szlia

NO FUCKING REASON for her to do it.
In case you missed it, the reason is that it was, in her eyes, her only way to maybe get to rule the 7 Kingdoms. A little fear would not have been good enough. That plan will surely backfire though. Hah!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
You guys are idiots. Dany is clearly the good guy. Her family built that town and they didn't have the sense to overthrow a clearly evil queen and hand it to her. They deserved to die. The people are so stupid in this show that they will choose the man pussy over her if they get the chance. Brainless idiots.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
In case you missed it, the reason is that it was, in her eyes, her only way to maybe get to rule the 7 Kingdoms. A little fear would not have been good enough. That plan will surely backfire though. Hah!

That would have made sense if she just immediately started burning the city. Waiting for everyone to surrender and the bell to ring... yea that was fucking stupid.

Can't wait for all her troops to miraculously have survived the dragonfire onslaught even though they were raping and murdering all the townsfolk right in the dragonfire onslaught... again for no fucking reason.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I am pretty hyped for the White Supreme masked people series coming this fall though. Watchmen or something.
Literal Hitlers with socks. I'm rooting for the sock people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Nicely deserved pillag..I mean massacre lol. Faggots didn't come to North and fight. Well deserved indeed.

• 2Like

Szlia

Khane Khane Pause for effect! Both by the writers for us, and for Dany writting her own legend... or simply she made her mind when the bells rang.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
It didn’t feel right heh. Such odd writing decisions this season and episode. Lannister brothers talking was a good scene had me choked up but boy, content just kinda plopped down.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Cinematography was fucking excellent...gotta give them that. Stunned Arya finding horse was shot well...and all the ash of dead people. She's for sure the Frogger Champion of The Seven Kingdoms.

Writers CERTAINLY could have done better by Cersei and Jaime, though.

Cleganebowl had a great setting but a meh fight. Should have ended with Sandor kicking him into a falling pile of rubble. Sandor surviving would have been a good end to his arc.

Really meh story, but nicely shot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shadowfax showing up at the end was a nice touch. I’m glad they are incorporating Tolkien now into the series.

• 11Like
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Straight up if Bran ends up on the Iron Throne (and they give it wheels) I'm just fucking done.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Cinematography was fucking excellent...gotta give them that. Stunned Arya finding horse was shot well...and all the ash of dead people. She's for sure the Frogger Champion of The Seven Kingdoms.

Writers CERTAINLY could have done better by Cersei and Jaime, though.

Cleganebowl had a great setting but a meh fight. Should have ended with Sandor kicking him into a falling pile of rubble. Sandor surviving would have been a good end to his arc.

Really meh story, but nicely shot.
I really enjoyed some of the death like cercei and Jaime. Had some powerful scenes underneath the castle. It felt like a little too good of a scene for cercei though. Bitch deserved a worse death.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Haven't read any comments about the episode yet, but holy fuck how tone deaf do you have to be to approve that ending for Cersei? She is the true main human villain in the whole goddamn show and her end is almost sympathetic in the arms of a tragic hero that actually defies expectation by renouncing his journey for the evil woman he loves? I mean, it ruins both of their arcs for me. Feel free to disagree.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
When you hear them bells ring signalling that you won the war but you dropped a nagasaki anyways

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show has become so comically bad I just... I don't have any words for it anymore. 95% of the show since season 5 has been written by an autistic child in crayon.

Yes, I've been writing for the show since season 5!

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Holy fuck. That well a well shot episode

I think someone years back, I cant recall if it was season 3 or 4, called out that Dany would be the main antagonist for the whole series and they should get a medal.

• 1Like