GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah, Dorne isn't about staying on the winning side at all. They want revenge on the Lannisters. Might want to leave this thread if you haven't read the books.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Here is deleted scenes from Season 2, not sure if it's been posted before. I haven't seen it before, though.

In the last scene between Varys and Littlefinger, Littlefinger implies Varys, then names Sandor, Tyrion and someone else as being disfigured? I couldn't make out the other person.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Dorne isn't about staying on the winning side at all. They want revenge on the Lannisters. Might want to leave this thread if you haven't read the books.
Yeah, out of all the people who hate the Lannisters, the Dornish might just be those who hate them the most. Their Prince is just very patient and smart about taking his revenge.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, out of all the people who hate the Lannisters, the Dornish might just be those who hate them the most. Their Prince is just very patient and smart about taking his revenge.
Gout is gonna get him first. Though the "Oberyn was the snake, I was the grass hiding him" analogy was great.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No.

What I really wanted was the scenes from the book where Dany's handmaiden taught her how to please her man before she seduced Drogo for real. That would have been bonerific. Ah, well. Them's the breaks.
No no, the best scene is when she learns how to orgasm with her handmaiden below deck.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Anyone know a vendor running a deal on season 1/2 on blu-ray by any chance? Dad's bday is coming up in a couple weeks and I wanna snag it for him since he hasn't watched any of it, and if I can get it for less than the $80+ I'm finding it everywhere that would be nice.
you could torrent them and burn a few dvds, maybe print out some decent labels. though that's not going to work if it's a gift. maybe ebay? ebay's got some bids right now for the blu-ray seasons 1-2 for about $19 each.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
you could torrent them and burn a few dvds, maybe print out some decent labels. though that's not going to work if it's a gift. maybe ebay? ebay's got some bids right now for the blu-ray seasons 1-2 for about $19 each.
Why exactly wouldn't it work if it's a gift? If someone took the time to d/l, burn and package some dvds for me I'd have no prob with it. Actually takes a lot more effort then clicking a button on your browser and having them show up on your doorstep.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
i totally agree, raes. i wouldn't even bat an eye; i would love such a gift. but not everybody thinks that way.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
i totally agree, raes. i wouldn't even bat an eye; i would love such a gift. but not everybody thinks that way.
Then make them think that way.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
don't get me wrong, i'd love the 'real' box set too, sheeeeit.
funny enough, a co-worker today was making a postcard for her mother. for mother's day, tomorrow obviously. she's really good at drawing so she was making one herself and she asked me if i though it was cheap. i said NO that's awesome.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching hockey tonight and talking TV with a friend at the bar who is a non-reader. "Robb is totally gonna die this season, I can tell". Stoneface me.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
don't get me wrong, i'd love the 'real' box set too, sheeeeit.
funny enough, a co-worker today was making a postcard for her mother. for mother's day, tomorrow obviously. she's really good at drawing so she was making one herself and she asked me if i though it was cheap. i said NO that's awesome.
Yes, exactly. And think of the cool things you can do when you make it yourself. The dvd label could be a pic of some of the characters from GoT and Disp could 'shop his Dad's head on one of em.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching hockey tonight and talking TV with a friend at the bar who is a non-reader. "Robb is totally gonna die this season, I can tell". Stoneface me.
A lot of people I know watching the show expect him to get killed this season or next, but they all assume it's going to be in some huge battle. They'll never see the RW coming.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
making presents yourself is a lot of fun and a more heartfelt way of showing your appreciation of someone. id say put together your own box set and be creative like Raes suggested.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of people I know watching the show expect him to get killed this season or next, but they all assume it's going to be in some huge battle. They'll never see the RW coming.
I am as giddy as a schoolgirl. Our Blades are Sharp indeed.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The RW is going to be awesome as long as they keep all the details in... Catelyn scratching her skin off and Robb + wolf head. I wish they'd have time for Joff this season too but him dying will be a nice start to S4 as well.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Yes, exactly. And think of the cool things you can do when you make it yourself. The dvd label could be a pic of some of the characters from GoT and Disp could 'shop his Dad's head on one of em.

Just don't shop his head on Ned Stark's picture, might send the wrong message when he watches it.