GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm pretty sure everyone will see it coming. They're alluding to it a bit too much, and with 2 whole episodes before it airs, I don't see it coming as a huge surprise.

Fedor

<Banned>
FXMdKCw.jpg

FXMdKCw.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They just need to build it up as a possible turning point, where now Rob can finally take the fight back to Tywin once he fixes things with the Freys. If they build that up right, then it can be epic when the hammer comes down.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It is going to be a huge shock. Many people figure Robb will die, but pretty much none of them think it will happen in the middle of a wedding feast surrounded by his "allies". They figure something bad might happen with the Frey thing, but no way they guess a complete slaughter.

The books foreshadowed the hell out of it also, how they had to make sure to eat something to get guest rights. Frey starts out nasty as shit but they Roslin is attractive, then you start to think "Ah, he was just being nasty because he is Frey, but this marriage will be great for his family". Then boom.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
All the non-bookreader people I know still think Robb is going to win the war. It's adorable.

Ebris_sl

shitlord
I have a friend who is interpreting this show as a classical Good vs Evil battle/war. He expects Robb to win because "Its right and he is just.".

Merrith

I have a friend who is interpreting this show as a classical Good vs Evil battle/war. He expects Robb to win because "Its right and he is just.".
Revenge for Ned and all that...oh the rage out will be glorious.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the book foreshadowed like a mofo. biggest of all was the direwolf getting all pissed off as they entered the frey's house. what i didnt think would go down was them being slaughtered like pigs at the dinner. i thought at worst a few tullys would die and cat and robb would be imprisoned, maybe rescued by arya and hound or some craziness.

Merrith

Another great episode. Must re-watch again for a few key scenes before commenting further.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
They are trying so hard to make Robb as likeable as possible before he dies horribly. Also, lol at foreshadowing "jaime lannister sends his regards", with Roose.

Cybsled

So it seems Robb's wife is going with him to the Freys + she's pregnant. But Blackfish is with them as well. Money is still on her dying, but I guess we will see.

Also felt bad for Theon. If he knew they were going to lop his cock off, he might have gotten into it a bit more with the 2 ladies
wink.png

wink.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I gotta say, the Bolton Bastard blowing that same fucking horn that was driving Theon crazy inside Winterfell to interrupt his sexy time made me laugh for like five minutes. That was funny as shit. You just know Theon is like "OH MOTHERFUCK, KILL ME NOW THAT FUCKING HORN".

Disp_sl

shitlord
Episode was awesome, but they need to get this Theon torture arc over with. What's it been, 5 episodes of him getting tortured?