GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Incoming Chuk to say the original post said ten years and 95 was 24 years ago. You fucked up pal.
Windows 95 was released in 1996, why do I even need to say this?

Where in the mother of the fuck are all of these unsullied coming from?

Do they reproduce themselves via mitosis? If so, are they still eunuchs? WTF!
Image result for luke drinking milk gif

I've seen this a few times now, is this a legit scene from the movie? LOL

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What are you talking about? The NK didn't explode, he shattered and fell directly to the ground under his feet. In a neat little pile.

I wonder what NK would taste like. Might be good pickled.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder what NK would taste like. Might be good pickled.

you could freeze water in an ice cube tray and then suck those as they were treats. Should amount to the same thing. Bland with no substance

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So water is the greatest threat to mankind in the world of GoT? Is this an M. Night Shamalama story? No wonder it fucking sucks

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Night king water absorbed by the weir tree.

Water magically transports to another weir tree in the north.

Night king reforms t-1000 style

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
You sound very invested in this horrible writing.

No. I'm fascinated by the levels are retardation from the same people invested in trashing the horrible writing. Which makes me think maybe people like you are a terrible gauge as to what constitutes bad writing

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No. I'm fascinated by the levels are retardation from the same people invested in trashing the horrible writing. Which makes me think maybe people like you are a terrible gauge as to what constitutes bad writing
when you think everyone is an asshole.....

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
In the scene I posted people are telling her to burn KL to the ground and strangle the life from Cersei at this moment. She refuses.

That is what makes the turn so frustrating. The writers have been leading us AWAY from the mad queen not toward it. For several seasons.

And instead of her going mad right away when it all starts crumbling down she waits until she has achieved absolute victory. KL is hers, the surrender bells sound she has achieved her goal and the iron throne is there to sit upon. And only then does she actually lose her mind. It's jarring, which is the point. That scene loses a lot of its potency because it's bewildering. It was written that way for shock value. It's shallow and unsatisfying.

This. The problem is not that Dany did it or that she had it in her to do it. THAT has been hinted at enough, Dany is capable of being vicious. The issue is that another central part of Dany's character is showing she has control over that side of herself. Now, they began to put together the pieces for her descent together, with her council failing and being betrayed--but they didn't have the time, and did not do it thoroughly enough to erase 8 seasons of building that section of the character up. (Which is going to be the story of this season...The characters are winding up in good endings, but the road to get there was too short, too poorly explained and it ends up poisoning them. They are trying for one last Red Wedding, but you can't 180 6 seasons of writing in 3 episodes.).

Especially given the final "snap" happened after she won. I said it before, the entire thing would have felt much better if the victory had been ambiguous. If the Lannister men had surrendered on the field, but Cersei refused to ring the bells. If Jon Snow would have been screaming "they are surrendering" and Dany would have said "but she is not"--and decided to punish everyone for it. I still think it would have been rushed, because they should have shown us more glimpses of her losing control under high pressure--but it would have at LEAST been understandable.

They just didn't take the time to get to this shock factor. And when the shock finally came they didn't align the conditions for it to be believable given what they have shown. If last year to defeat the fleet attacking Meeren Dany had gone to burn their home cities, once she was backed into a corner or if she'd killed all the surrendering soldiers when Sam's dad refused to surrender because "his men must be punished for his failure" or some other signs Dany was beginning to lose control of her sadistic retributions, it would have made a lot more sense. But the big thing was the fact that her victory was not ambiguous, this wasn't a case where her enemies were still fighting or a threat--they were utterly defeated and throwing their weapons down. And Dany has never taken an action in that situation against people who were not previously fighting her.

• 2Like