GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I really wish they hadn’t made Jaime and Brienne fuck. That book writing scene would have been a lot more meaningful if they just still had a super strong bond of friendship and respect. Boning just kind of ruined it (Other than Jaime’s arc getting dumped into a tire fire...).

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So how did the Wall magically get resurrected after the undead Dragon fucked it over?

It goes without saying this last episode was a clusterfuck. It should just have ended after Drogon left with Dany. Drogon was the only cool thing left about the show.

Only a section near eastwatch was destroyed. The area in this episode was Castle Black

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really wish they hadn’t made Jaime and Brienne fuck. That book writing scene would have been a lot more meaningful if they just still had a super strong bond of friendship and respect. Boning just kind of ruined it (Other than Jaime’s arc getting dumped into a tire fire...).

honestly, i don't think their relationship could have been salvaged at all this season. either they sleep together and he leaves, then she writes in the kingsguard book like desperate side piece who romanticized and guy who through away his redemption. OR they DON'T sleep together and she writes in the kingsguard book like a desperate wanna-be side piece who romanticized a guy who through away his redemption.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Would have been better if she had gone and out and buttfucked Big Red the Giant Suckler with Jaime's metal hand after he made her a knight.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Don't know if someones said it yet BUT WHY THE FUCK WAS DAENERYS LEFT UNGUARDED IN THE RED KEEP AFTER JUST TAKING THE CITY

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

Here Lies Jaime Lannister.. he's got a small pp

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why can't bran have kids? broken back don't mean dick don't work, he can fund that brothel and have many whores sit on him.

or does being the 3eyed raven nuke your sperm?

• 2Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I just don't care anymore, I really don't. Whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to read Winds of Winter before the world finally ends.

• 2Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I think Daenerys was having flashbacks when she touched the hilt on the iron throne.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only two decent moments in the finale. Brienne writing Jaime's deeds, and Davos voting. The rest was just trash

Brienne scene was pretty good, always felt that scene where Jaime said to Joffrey that "there's still time" would have to be revisited somehow. I thought the convo between Jon and Tyrion about needing to kill Dany was good, but the whole thing was just forced.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Anyone else think with Drogon spreading his wings behind Daenerys so it looked like they were her wings was totally unnecessary, overkill on the ole symbolism

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users