GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
memes aside the biggest failure for the finale was no one sacrificed. a heroes journey always ends with the hero sacrificing themselves to save the ones they love or innocents, usually they are rewarded with living but sometimes not.

D&D suck for many reasons but not making the obvious connection of Jon killing Dany but sacrificing himself to save everyone else is just bizarre since they went so cliche for everything else in the finale. I also heard they did film a version of the ending where Jon and Tormund come across a fresh white walker sign as they journey north, woulda been stupid but kinda fun.

a laugh track would have improved the finale tho

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You don't visit prisoners with weapons, because you don't want prisoners to grab said weapons. You don't take the Queen's nephew-lover's weapons when he goes to see the Queen, unless the Queen specifically ordered it.

Oh so the concern was that Tyrion would go ninja on Jon Snow and steal Longclaw, then start to slash his way out of the prison through the Unsullied guards. Got it. Makes sense.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh so the concern was that Tyrion would go ninja on Jon Snow and steal Longclaw, then start to slash his way out of the prison through the Unsullied guards. Got it. Makes sense.
No, the point is that keeping weapons out of cells is a standard procedure. Disarming the Queen's closest confidants is not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
what the westerosi electoral collage inevitably leads to...

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Dany acts out of character as a means to an end
"When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!"
"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one."

Doesn't seem out of character to me.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
When Jon was seen riding with the wildlings to go wherever...Drogon should have shown up. Landed and had Ghost hop on.

Then we get a Drogon/Ghost spin-off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dunno, but they call Stella "wifebeater" because it's higher ABV than the typical session beer over there
its funny, but PBR would probably be considered "posh" over there. when i was in mexico, fucking budwesier was like ten times more expensive than Corona beer.

Goatface

speaking of tats, lena headey has ton on her arm and back
during terminator said it took hours to cover them up