GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jive Turkey

Karen

Rumors circulating that gak told him he probably didn't actually have a girlfriend and he broke down

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
saitama.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sand snake woman was probably still alive, staring at her dead daughter in the dungeons as well.
They kind of forgot about characters from previous seasons.

we've started rewatching LotR now. Their battle scenes are so much better than what GoT offered, it's not even funny. And man, Sean Bean aged a lot between those two roles

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Watched finale a 2nd time last night and it was even worse the 2nd time around. Knowing the ending made every scene flat and terrible and cringey. There is little to no enjoyment with a repeat viewing. Nothing makes sense and it's all so forced. It dragged on super-hard. They basically just gave up writing and were throwing in as much eye-candy, music, and long pauses to evoke emotion.

Sad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Watched finale a 2nd time last night and it was even worse the 2nd time around. Knowing the ending made every scene flat and terrible and cringey. There is little to no enjoyment with a repeat viewing. Nothing makes sense and it's all so forced. It dragged on super-hard. They basically just gave up writing and were throwing in as much eye-candy, music, and long pauses to evoke emotion.

Sad.
For years, after my wife and I watched it the night it aired, I'd always watch the episode again before the next week.

This season its been hard enough to watch them once, and I never even realized I had stopped rewatching them til the end.

Somebody probably posted this theory, but my hope is: GRRM flat out couldnt figure out how to end the series so he gave one set of ideas to D&D as a test run. Since then he's been combining the internet reading fan theories about how it should have ended, and he'll release the books in a year or two based on the best of those fan theories. A guy can dream, right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

"
The star, who spoke while promoting her upcoming X-Men movie "Dark Phoenix," added that playing Sansa was "the best 10 years of my life by far," but noted that she "finished in a very happy place with Sansa, and it's time to let her go."
"

as opposed to the other 10? bahaha bitch you're only 23

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
"That time I lucked out and became a TV star despite being a terrible actress, making tons of money and becoming famous was the best 10 years of my life. Shocking, right?"

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"I think it's time to say goodbye to Sansa," she said in an interview with Sky News. "I'm ready-ish to say goodbye to her. I think my watch has ended."

note the "-ish"

i give it 10 years max of trying to do other roles before she gives up and just lives off Game of Thrones fan convention paychecks for the rest of her life

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users