GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Remove every mistake for starters. Ten episodes.
  • The white walkers win at winterfell. The crypt is a bloodbath. The night king was never there. Jorah, Davos, Jaime, the Hound, Tormund, Brienne, Beric and the witch die ensuring the others' survival.
  • King's Landing is destroyed by the night king. Cersei dies alone.
  • Westeros is decimated.
  • One long episode named "The Long Night" dedicated to time jumping every twenty or so minutes. Incredible magic which has never been seen on television. Dany is a badass. Mythical darkness and flame and shadow. Sam has become an older Odin-like wizard maester, last of his kind. Arya dies. Fire and ice. Rhaegal is killed during one of the battles. Dany passes beneath the shadow of Asshai and gains the last dragons. Years pass as humanity is wiped out of the world.
  • Dany dies fighting the night king. Drogon dies with Jon, protecting Bran. Sam dies.
  • Younger characters are older now. Sam's son discovers the secret of the old gods that was omitted from the books about the long night, the three eyed raven, the shadow of Asshai and the wall. Bran looks into the past and finds the night king, both becoming death incorporeal, spreading into the weirwoods. The seasons are broken and the world is set adrift in spring.
  • The westerosi emerge from their caves in Dorne. The world is ruined yet must be made again, the leaves are greener than ever before, the clouds are white over the bluest sky. Sansa is queen of her primitive tribe and had children with her sister's friend, Gendry. Sam's son and Tyrion help rebuild the western world.
  • Gendry leaves to hunt one morning as Sansa speaks to her kids. "Go with your father, but remember, don't stray from each other. The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives." They run down the hills.
The End
You obviously paid attention, possibly even reading the books, and put some thought into this. I like your version better, no joking. Although it does bear an uncanny resemblance...
Sansaloy.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
HAHAHAHAHA, I hope they get fucking sued for every penny they made after the books went dry.

Not to defend them but this is horseshit. I'm sure every possible scenario has been brought up by some nerd on a message board. Good luck to whatever basement dweller tries to sue them for "stealing" his shitty idea.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
You obviously paid attention, possibly even reading the books, and put some thought into this.
Not really. Talked about it after the finale but not in detail. Just a very loose, vague idea. Then it took about ten, fifteen minutes to think it through right before posting.

Left stuff out that would naturally follow. Legends and prophecies are not what they appeared to be, Lyanna growing up as well as Gilly's kid, Theon etc. dying, Ghost fighting alongside dragons, etc. Some shit like that.

But we need 7 seasons of useless character building of all those new characters.
No new characters. Fuck 'em.

Although it does bear an uncanny resemblance...View attachment 219949
giphy.gif

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
You obviously paid attention, possibly even reading the books, and put some thought into this. I like your version better, no joking. Although it does bear an uncanny resemblance...View attachment 219949

Holy shit that would have been epic and satisfied everyone. The legacy of this show is what it could have been. I wonder what the reaction would be if HBO would say, "whoops, sorry we fucked up." and redid the last season with this script.

Goatface

Game of Thrones took home four:
best fantasy television series
best actress on a television series (Emilia Clarke)
best supporting actor on a television series (Peter Dinklage)
best performance by a younger actor on a television series (Maisie Williams).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Meh. It probably deserved best fantasy series, but Clarke and dinklage both have done better work in previous seasons.

Maise probably deserved it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best Science Fiction Television Series: Westworld (over Counterpart, The 100, and Orville)
Best Fantasy Television Series: Game of Thrones (over The Magicians and American Gods)
Best Animated Series on Television: Star Wars Resistance (did anyone even watch that abomination? Not much competition Ducktales Reboot, Archer, Simpsons, Family Guy)
Best Streaming Science Fiction, Action & Fantasy Series: Star Trek Discovery (over The Expanse, Black Mirror, Good Omens, Russian Doll)

Could probably stop there, you already know how awful these picks are.

Dinklage beat out Ed Harris for Westworld's Man in Black and Jaime Lannister.
Maisie had like no competition, Riverdale and a character from the worst Doctor Who season, Gotham and Krypton characters?
Discovery lead won but the selection is lacking in a streaming category anyways.

Honestly the TV/Streaming section was not impressive and the picks were obvious bait.

spronk

FPS noob
another game of thrones prequel spin off coming soon i guess, this is NOT the one currently in production (which i thought was about house targ and asshai?) but another one just about targys. seems confusing as fuck

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
another game of thrones prequel spin off coming soon i guess, this is NOT the one currently in production (which i thought was about house targ and asshai?) but another one just about targys. seems confusing as fuck

Reminder that the book Fire and Blood was bad.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Best Streaming Science Fiction, Action & Fantasy Series: Star Trek Discovery (over The Expanse, Black Mirror, Good Omens, Russian Doll)

Expanse, at least, isn't streaming yet, they'd just be regular sci-fi for this year's awards

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

For whatever reason they were nominated as a Prime Video show in the streaming series category for this year. Should have won for either category IMHO.

wtf, some of those categories are just...

saturn awards.PNG

i mean, at this point what the fuck qualifies as a Fantasy Film? literally any fictional movie that contains unrealistic elements?

Toy Story, Godzilla, and Yesterday (you know, that movie where a dude wakes up in a world where The Beatles never existed. my second favorite fantasy after Game of Thrones) all in the same fucking GENRE category? get the fuck out of here Saturn Awards

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Maybe he can get a role in the prequels?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Maybe he can get a role in the prequels?

Jesus Christ when they actually list off all the different times Sean Bean has died, it's pretty savage.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He just has this perfect Euro-terrorist face. He lucked out genetically. He looks like the guy you kill off in a storyline.

Its like that skit about the best looking guy in the office getting paid more money-- in Sean Bean's case its the opposite effect.

If Sean passed away on the job in that skit, people might think he was supposed to die. Ah yeah, Sean passed away over the weekend, "oh no shit, well that doesn't concern me because it looked about that time".

Best looking + Paid guy dies, "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?"