GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

I think the complaint is that is wasn't 6 hours long. Not that it didn't happen.
Basically this, yeah.

Honestly a major part of my enjoyment of this show (having read the books) is watching it with people who haven't read them because while I know what's going to happen and just want to see it on screen, I absolutely love seeing people's reactions to some of the crazy shit that goes down. That's why I'm in this thread. Still my favorite book series and I get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing other people get into it as much as I have. The last three episodes have been rather slow, so I'm eagerly anticipating the last three episodes of this season.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The wolves are actual animals. The only CGI at work is scaling their size up.
I thought they said they were going all CGI in season 2 because the dogs were too hard to work with, but this CGI video shows they definitely used a dog when Grey Wind was threatening Jaime at least.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Very neat.

Anyone know where the area at 1:06 is? Looks really familiar (probably from other movies).

iannis

Musty Nester
Gotta admit, they have done a really good job with the CGI. Most of the stuff, even when it's obviously greenscreened, isn't at all distracting. Except for the stuff like the dragons. Those are distracting, but they're supposed to be.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Glad you've been reading the same thing I have, because I was starting to think I was imagining it. Yes, absolutely, the point of the training is so that you kill whoever they tell you to. But I'm pretty sure GRRM has made it clear that Arya doesn't give a shit.
GRRM even gave us a lifeline to her original identity by making sure that when she was forced to get rid of all of her belongings she hid Needle instead of dumping it in the river. I take this as his way of saying that she will always be Arya deep down inside and that makes her an imperfect Faceless Man. What ends up happening when she goes back for Needle is anyone's guess since we are let to believe that her trainer is all knowing/seeing when it comes to her but that she does have secrets hidden from him.

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if the trainer took Needle after she hid it. He wouldn't destroy it, though. Ultimately Arya is the one that has to do it, so he will probably shock her with the reveal and test her right then and there.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seeing people's reactions to what you've read and posting about it so we all know you knew all along are two different things. I think there's an echo, but if you've read them, stay the fuck out.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I myself am enjoying the Theon torture scenes being drug out this long. Each time they pop in its like a happy little interlude of seeing a character I don't really like getting fucked up beyond all recognition. Truthfully I wouldn't mind seeing it go on for the remainder of the show (another 5-6 years). Its not like I really want Theon to get out and do anything more as a character. The only way I could be happier with the situation was if it was Jeoffery up in that dungeon.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm just sayin... you ain't much for a mystic sect of assassin priests if a 15 year old girl outwits you. No matter how metal she is.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm just sayin... you ain't much for a mystic sect of assassin priests if a 15 year old girl outwits you. No matter how metal she is.
No one is prepared for Arya levels of metal.
rrr_img_24958.jpg