GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So when Tywin was talking to King Douche, he mentioned how the skulls of dead dragons used to be (edit) in the throne room. He also seemed to say that a full grown dragon was no bigger than a carriage (say the size of an elephant). Is that true? I thought Tyrion found a -huge- skull of a dragon down in some tunnels, so I've been thinking that these dragons were going to end up being gigantic.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think he meant that the skull was the size of a carriage, not the whole dragon.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Theskullwas the size of a carriage, so the entire thing was probably pretty fucking big.

What a carriage may look like in Westeros:

rrr_img_24892.jpg

EDIT: Damn, son.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats just the skulls they have. dragons are like alligators they continue to grow as they age up until the day they die, which may be thousands of years or until someone kills it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So when Tywin was talking to King Douche, he mentioned how the skulls of dead dragons used to be (edit) in the throne room. He also seemed to say that a full grown dragon was no bigger than a carriage (say the size of an elephant). Is that true? I thought Tyrion found a -huge- skull of a dragon down in some tunnels, so I've been thinking that these dragons were going to end up being gigantic.
That was Arya that found the skull anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im just calling it what everyone else is. if everyone decides to call it Joffs wedding or JW ill be fine with that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It has been called the Purple Wedding by the fans for fucking years. Put on your tutu's and get used to it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
^ ignore this guy Astro.

It is now known as the American Inventorjewfag Wedding, so update your vocab accordingly.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's been called Joffrey's Wedding at FoH since SoS came out, so take your PW crap back to westeros.org.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Well that's all very fucking interesting considering they haven't revealed who it is torturing Theon yet in the show. Thanks for your book insight, fags.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Would like to go through the episode one more time and see, but some of the transitions in this episode seemed foreshadow heavy. Of course, knowing the future, I'm looking for it. Rattleshirt's speech to Jon about loyalty, changing allegiance, etc... and the immediate cut to Robb kind of leaves you with a natural uncertain feeling. The cut following the Tywin and Joff scene was immediately to the carafe of wine, which I wondered if it was intentional because of the Tywin poisoning. There was one other one that jumped out to me, but would have to go back through this weekend. More focus on Talisa's letters, but without the previous Youtube would anyone normally question her loyalty?

While the Brienne vs. Bear fight wasn't the greatest thing transitioning to the screen, I am glad they aren't holding back and taking a cheaper way out of some of these scenes. With the Danny scene I was worried they'd show the dragons once at the beginning and spend the rest of that scene in close ups or strange off angle shots to keep them out of scene. It does seem like they're getting better at incorporating some of the CG stuff and spreading it around.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those that have read the books must feel like ultimate badasses when they came come into this thread and spout some shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure why this was allowed to be spoiled for you guys, but some of the clues have been in the show for years already and really obvious ones.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
They have not officially revealed who is torturing Theon yet.. although if you pay any sort of attention you could figure it out on your own. 2 of the 5 non book readers I watch the show with have figured it out