GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
It probably is the Bolton bastard, but as stated it hasn't been revealed. They sure did try to throw us off earlier too with him rescuing Theon, killing those chasing him, and then leading him back to that torture chamber.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They have not officially revealed who is torturing Theon yet.. although if you pay any sort of attention you could figure it out on your own. 2 of the 5 non book readers I watch the show with have figured it out
true, but its still a dick move to confirm what hasnt been confirmed on the show yet.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They have not officially revealed who is torturing Theon yet.. although if you pay any sort of attention you could figure it out on your own. 2 of the 5 non book readers I watch the show with have figured it out
Well I'm glad you feel it would have been okay to spoil it if for the majority 3 out of 5 book readers you know but to do so here is not. Don't do it again.

Disp_sl

shitlord
They've introduced nearly 100 characters in this series. I'm sure you feel awesome, but I pay attention and didn't even know the name of Robb's wife until people were mentioning her name the other day and I went to IMDB and looked the name up. There are dozens of characters whose names are mentioned just once, or they give you a blip of who they are and then disappear for several episodes. I couldn't even remember who the fuck Lord Bolton was until I started watching season 3 again from the beginning and saw him with Robb and mentioning they were sending out a squad to find Jaime.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he may have posted that but you confirmed it as true and should have realized that what uberest rathe posted was a big nono on this thread. yea know where the title says " No Spoilers NO PUSSY SHIT"

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Just stay the fuck out of this thread if you've read the books. No one wants your input or opinions.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Because if you are ever seeing yourself type the phrase "in the book" in this thread reconsider and go to the spoilers thread. Only reason I knew -EDITED!- because my GF decided to be a book bad-ass herself and blurt it out last episode. I honestly don't know how someone could come to the conclusion on their own.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
While the Brienne vs. Bear fight wasn't the greatest thing transitioning to the screen, I am glad they aren't holding back and taking a cheaper way out of some of these scenes. With the Danny scene I was worried they'd show the dragons once at the beginning and spend the rest of that scene in close ups or strange off angle shots to keep them out of scene. It does seem like they're getting better at incorporating some of the CG stuff and spreading it around.
Keep in mind the bear wasn't CGI. RL Bear, RL clawing on the stunt double/trainer.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah they had to film the bear pit in LA because it was a real animal and laws prevented them from flying it internationally. They could have made the fight more interesting with CG, but it may not have looked very realistic. You can still tell the dire wolves are fake just by the fur and their movements don't look completely natural.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus christ people, enough. Next person to post book spoilers gets a week in the goddamn rickshaw.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You people are all assholes. Even if you haven't read the books and someone told you something, why would you spoil it for those who haven't? Is your dick that small?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There is a reason I said fags plural after you posted Duskoy. No, you should not be receiving all the blame. Uberest's unspoilered post is still sitting there.

Disp_sl

shitlord
You people are all assholes. Even if you haven't read the books and someone told you something, why would you spoil it for those who haven't? Is your dick that small?
Seriously. A week ago my fucking moron friend was telling me how he was mad because one of his friends spoiled to him that someone dies. So the dipshit spoils it to me to explain how mad he was mad someone spoiled to him. I couldn't believe how much of an idiot he is.