GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah 5 is almost 7. because season 6 and 7 were both bad even if they weren't season 8 bad.

Still think season 7 was mostly fine, unless you really wanted to watch 20 minutes straight of sailing or dragon flying (or if you REALLY thought Gendry ran from beyond the wall back to Dragonstone instead of just back to Castle Black like an idiot).

Season 6 was still very good, though.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Ending of Season 8: Jon Snow is one goddamn idiot. Tells Tyrion that he is not sure if that was a mistake????? :honkler:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'll leave my original post because shame on me.

Still, fatty gets shutin and still can't finish the book.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll leave my original post because shame on me.

Still, fatty gets shutin and still can't finish the book.
fatty was never going to finish his book, everyone knows he has nothing. he built up a world and story that would have taken ten books to finish and only planned for 7. you cant put 10 books into 7 without bepooping on everything, so he gave up trying.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
fatty was never going to finish his book, everyone knows he has nothing. he built up a world and story that would have taken ten books to finish and only planned for 7. you cant put 10 books into 7 without bepooping on everything, so he gave up trying.

Guy planned it to be 3 books before expanding it to 5 then 6 then 7. Fucker has no problem adding books.

Siliconemelons

He planned 3 high fantasy novels with a twist of political stuff based on some historical spice.

Got popular from his side elements so he catered to that and has no way of now completing it because it's political drama for drama sake upon plot twists for plot twist sake in a ICE ZOMBIE vs FIRE DRAGONS book.

Just say "lulz" and walk to the bank again GRRM bro and have some Comic-Con thots sex u up. No one will blame you, just end it.

• 2Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally finished this. Went in with expectations kinda set low after hearing all the disapointment regarding season 8. Honestly i dont understand it, really enjoyed every episode and its finale. Felt like every characters got the ending they deserved. /shrug, for once, glad to be in the minority that doesnt get it.

Granted i didnt read the books, but if its the age old book vs movie adaptation...

• 5Picard
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finally finished this. Went in with expectations kinda set low after hearing all the disapointment regarding season 8. Honestly i dont understand it, really enjoyed every episode and its finale. Felt like every characters got the ending they deserved. /shrug, for once, glad to be in the minority that doesnt get it.

Granted i didnt read the books, but if its the age old book vs movie adaptation...
How’d you think john snow’s ending was deserved / good?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

Bits throughout the season should've been better but I dig your lack of edginess.

• 1Dislike

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
How’d you think john snow’s ending was deserved / good?
Took it in the sense he never wanted to lead anyone but power just kept falling on his shoulders , yet didnt want the responsability that goes with it. Greyworm coulda skull fucked him but wanted to give him a just trial. In the end hes alive, doin whatever he wants up north without struglling to rule anyone ( lets be honest he was a piss poor choice to lead the seven kingdoms) and hes gonna be able to oochiecoochie another northen ginger.

I mean i understand some people might be pissed cause they were hoping he was gonna bang the dragon bimbo on the throne days and night but the ending we got is
much better 👍

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even if you havent read the books, how can you watch an episode like the long night or whatever its called and think all those cut away death fakeouts wasnt straight up retard? or how they completely dicked Jaime's entire character arch. or how Daenerys completely forgot about the iron fleet only 2 minutes after saying "we need to watch out for the iron fleet"? or how Brienne became a sad bootycall or how Varys turned into a crappy conspirator. or how Jon Snow kills the dothraki's queen and they just lock him up unharmed and just let him go, unharmed. there is no way you can say this was good or satisying unless you just wanted that "the end" feeling in your belly.

• 8Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users