GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Casting was fine. Acting was fine. How many other times have people been moved so deeply by a guy that only had one word to say in an entire series?

View attachment 229113

The only way that moves me is that Hodor was forced to live a life of a retard only to die through mind control by a cripple that sacrificed him to save himself so he could go on to provide litterally no help when it came to saving the world.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But at least he has the best stories. Like the time he sacrificed a retard he made himself.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Seasons 5 & 6 were the last good season of GoT and his Season 8 episodes were the 2 big climatic episodes, done pretty well even though I completely disagree with the direction of the story. "The Long Night" is probably the most disappointing one on that list, but who knows how much he had to bend over for the 2 dumbshits above him.

saw an interview where he specifically talked about how D&D overruled him on a lot of shit with that episode. it was after the show was over, he did not use very kind language or tone when talking about them, either. him as show runner is fucking great. i'm really excited.

edit --

It wasn't even his fault

He wanted to kill everyone in the long night (well a lot more characters) only to be told nope. Its amazing any of his episdoes were good with how he describes things

lol fuck i think this is the interview, i should just quit reading instead of posting, but DAMN I'M EXCITED

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should have killed way more people at Battle of Winterfell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They should have killed way more people at Battle of Winterfell.
there were several scenes where fatty, davos, brienne and a few others were clearly getting mauled by undead and the camera cuts away and they're just fine when they cut back to them. i think that was intentional to tell the audience that those people were not meant to live past the episode. in fact, none of them play any signifigent part in the conclusion of the series which should have been jon killing dany and the stupid chair hating dragon flies away with her corpse. that winterfell battle was so god awful bad.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Was just going to post that.

Sounds grisly. And it jives with other sources on how D&D treated Sapponchink the director.

D&D dig in hard, very arrogant-- very priviledged.

One being the son of a Federal Reserve Chairman and Goldman Sachs partner since the mid 1980's. This is the equivalent to being the owner of HBO indirectly.

They would be pushing brooms at McDonalds if it wasn't for daddy.

That's another mic drop.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Let's go in on another lick. Full comprehensive information is out on the Bloodmon prequel starring Naomi Watts

- Ned Stark's dad is black

- Naomi Watts character was too lesbian for HBO execs

- The first whitewalker was black

Go Woke, go broke.

• 1Garbage

Sterling

El Presidente
Let's go in on another lick. Full comprehensive information is out on the Bloodmon prequel starring Naomi Watts

- Ned Stark's dad is black

- Naomi Watts character was too lesbian for HBO execs

- The first whitewalker was black

Go Woke, go broke.
When he brought up Watchmen as some standard of wokeness that kind of lost me. That pilot sounds terrible though.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
On the newspaper articles he showed, they were English, it said 30 million pounds.

= more like $39 million USD

Goatface

1574566728884.png