GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ok? No alternate shot ending could save that pile of shit. It was steaming at the end of S6 and was flaming by the start of S8.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Ok? No alternate shot ending could save that pile of shit. It was steaming at the end of S6 and was flaming by the start of S8.

Well Emilia Clarke is also now crying that she was pressured into doing all her nude scenes. Since when do UK actresses care about getting their tits out? They do Shakespeare in the buff and shit all the time. She claimed Aquaman was telling her the rapey scenes werent OK and she should refuse.

Read a script before agreeing to take a role maybe?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
She claimed Aquaman was telling her the rapey scenes werent OK and she should refuse.

The only "comedy" I ever liked from joe rogan was his bit about white knights being the creepiest motherfuckers around.

m.gif

• 8WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wtf lol his reaction. Perfectly sums up blowing your load and getting caught at the same time.

hmmm

wow, they really tried to convince people that didnt happen
Jason Momoa Victim of Fake “Groping Video”
Jason Momoa, star of the blockbuster DCEU film ‘Aquaman,” has recently become the victim of a smear attempt this week over an altered video taken out of context, that accuses him of fondling Lola Iolani Momoa, his eleven-year-old daughter.

they locked the comments section after just one comment. this one
"
That child was definitely uncomfortable with him rubbing her chest like that and moved his hand away. There was nothing altered about the video. I feel bad for the girl. "

this was the "real video"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
wow, they really tried to convince people that didnt happen
Jason Momoa Victim of Fake “Groping Video”
Jason Momoa, star of the blockbuster DCEU film ‘Aquaman,” has recently become the victim of a smear attempt this week over an altered video taken out of context, that accuses him of fondling Lola Iolani Momoa, his eleven-year-old daughter.

they locked the comments section after just one comment. this one
"
That child was definitely uncomfortable with him rubbing her chest like that and moved his hand away. There was nothing altered about the video. I feel bad for the girl. "

this was the "real video"

Most of the folks at that event are 'Proud Hawaiians / Sovereignty Now! / Fuck Whitey', very very little actual Hawaiian blood in those people, I am seeing mostly Portuguese features, along with Chinese. These are the people constantly protesting the destruction of their culture, they should be taking that up with their grandparents. ID politics started here in the 1970s.

Actual Hawaiians look like this. They are rarer than an original Boba Fett with the rocket firing back pack action figure still in the box.

6a1ff0a95274c16078998f029b25426c.jpg

dukekahanamoku40.jpg

Goatface

certainly a repost

'Game of Thrones' Writer George R. R. Martin Thinks His Books Will Outpace the Series
March 29, 2013 10:55am PT by Michael O'Connell

Most recently it was suggested that showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss, privy to Martin's overall plan for the story, eventually might wrap the series before the planned seventh and final book.

Martin understands his readers and viewers' frustration with such an idea, but he also thinks it's not an option Game of Thrones will ever have to consider.

"My dream chronology is that the books finish first, and I do have a considerable lead over them," he tells The Hollywood Reporter. "It's true that they're moving faster than I am -- the series has its own speed -- but I don't see us catching up for another three years or so, by which time another book will be out. That should give them another two seasons of material. And while I'm writing the last book, they'd be making those."

It's been almost two years since Martin published A Dance With Dragons, the fifth book in his Ice and Fire series that began with 1996's A Game of Thrones. There was a five-year lapse between Dragons and the previous title, A Feast for Crows.

Game of Thrones returns March 31 with its third season, which tackles roughly the first half of book three, A Storm of Swords.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Member how good this show was? People getting killed at weddings, ritualistic orgies, fathers being killed by their sons while taking a dump.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
fatty made a gamble, he thought after the show ended that anyone would still give a good fuck about his IP and it would make his next book excretion a huge success. cant believe its gonna be ten years since the last book..

Overlooked the part where no one gives a rat's ass.

"How will it all end? I hear people asking," Martin wrote. "The same ending as the show? Different? Well... yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes."

Imagine letting D&D end the series in six hours. HBO dropped the ball letting these banker sons twats get their way.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Overlooked the part where no one gives a rat's ass.

Imagine letting D&D end the series in six hours. HBO dropped the ball letting these banker sons twats get their way.
The lack of quality control also really made you wonder just who the fuck else was asleep at the switch. Almost an entire episode in pitch black. Story arcs abruptly ignored. Starbucks cups and plastic water bottles left on screen

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The lack of quality control also really made you wonder just who the fuck else was asleep at the switch. Almost an entire episode in pitch black. Story arcs abruptly ignored. Starbucks cups and plastic water bottles left on screen

Who cares when they're insured by Goldman Sachs top brass right? Bloys is a fucktard.

Just because they turned in 5 legit seasons doesn't mean they should be absolved of a duty to produce the show like any other AAA show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HBO needs to own up and admit they screwed the pooch by getting a new team to reshoot the final two seasons. It can open with the tried and true "everything you just saw was a drunken nightmare". Ignore it.