GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
She said something like 'I killed a lot of lambs, not one ever saw the blade' that was so ominous it was not possible for Stannis to not think 'Wait a second here? Am I a lamb too?'
And the scene directly after that is Stannis going down to see Ser Onion.

Ominous. as. fuck.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
yea, I really don't understand how anybody could trust Melisandre. She's more power hungry than Cersei, Talista and Maergarie combined.
Even if she is power hungry she knows she is only going to get it by elevating Stannis to King. So if I was Stannis I would ba happy as fuck this witch was on my side. Hell Stannis would most likely be dead right now from Renly's army running over him if it wasn't for Melisandre doing the demon baby shit.

You know what they say, behind every great man there is a great woman......with nice tits.

Siliconemelons

xad how the hoof did you get a negative internet? you're the man.

<3 azeth
LOL usualy it is because I cant spell n shit- this time what brought me outta 0-land was I said the books after Enders Game where QQ hippy poor space bugs QQ QQ stuff lol

Hows it bro!

And nice tits aside- she basically wont screw Stannis as he is too weak...so they may just keep bastard boy around and literally fuck the life out of him doing her voodoo magic.

and red god...that's not lord of light right? so who...what...argh you all are making me think too much!

Siliconemelons

ahh okay... Gotcha!

did Sam not pickup his big ice man killing arrowhead dagger thing? Such a tard to leave it on the ground... It now obviously "does something" and just bone that chick already!

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well we know dragons are back so plenty more obsidian can be made. I've always thought the "Song of Ice and Fire" was that it would come down to White Walkers vs dragons. We've known since the first season that fire kills Walkers but obsidian is a real game changer as Dany can now equip full armies capable of defeating them.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
ahh okay... Gotcha!

did Sam not pickup his big ice man killing arrowhead dagger thing? Such a tard to leave it on the ground... It now obviously "does something" and just bone that chick already!
Just like Cersei's bone headed threats in this episode, when a character does something stupid in Game of Thrones it's not because of bad writing, it just that they are having a bad day. When faced with fight or flight, Sam will usually choose flight. Cersei will usually overplay her hand at some point. At times they will overcome their character flaws, but at other times they'll make even bigger mistakes than usual.

Siliconemelons

dragon glass! obsidian
aye...I forgot if they named it in the show directly or not... I read a wiki about valyerian steel and it talked about obsidian.. So I kinda forgot if I heard from the show or just wiki so I avoided saying it...not like its a super spoiler heh.

and I am kinda surprised at its effectiveness.. It kinda puts us at a blade 1 silver vs blade 2 silver kind of situation.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stannis is as good as fucked. With Jon Snow being stabbed and Melissandre constantly repeating "I look in the fires for my king and all I see is Snow." That bitch isn't referring to the snow storm Stannis is stuck in, she's referring to Jon Snow. He's going to be resurrected, and he's the real Azor Ahai. and uhh, there's power in kings blood or something.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Stannis is as good as fucked. With Jon Snow being stabbed and Melissandre constantly repeating "I look in the fires for my king and all I see is Snow." That bitch isn't referring to the snow storm Stannis is stuck in, she's referring to Jon Snow. He's going to be resurrected, and he's the real Azor Ahai. and uhh, there's power in kings blood or something.
my thoughts as well

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
They've been building up to it for a long ass time. Stannis is basically Melissandres bitch. Wants to bone her constantly, does exactly what she says, she punishes him when he leaves her at home. That shit would make no sense if he were ACTUALLY Azor Ahai, a little priestest bitch controlling him? He's just been her pawn for the past 3 books. Besides, my Wakandan Jon Snow already killed the woman he loves, just like the OG AA.

wiki_sl said:
According to prophecy, in ancient books of Asshai from over five thousand years ago, Azor Ahai is to be reborn again to challenge the Others. This will occur after a long summer when an evil, cold darkness descends upon the world

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh close enough, he abandoned her to go defend the castle against a group of fighters that contained her, she died in battle.

Technically Hitler didn't kill all those jews. The gas chambers, working to death, and soliders did.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Melisandre uses Stannis' kings blood to magic up a rebirthing of Jon ala his mother Catelin and what's his face before her.

Or

Stannis is Ramsay's new Reek.

Which do I prefer more?

Its a tough call.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Melisandre uses Stannis' kings blood to magic up a rebirthing of Jon ala his mother Catelin and what's his face before her.

Or

Stannis is Ramsay's new Reek.

Which do I prefer more?

Its a tough call.
What I don't get is why more people don't bite their tongues off when they're getting their cock flayed. Oh you took a knife to my dick? Yep, biting my tongue off.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What I don't get is why more people don't bite their tongues off when they're getting their cock flayed. Oh you took a knife to my dick? Yep, biting my tongue off.
My money is on Theon being rather numb from all the activity he engaged in prior to his capture.

Its like he built up a cock pain tolerance.