GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Love it
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I assume this was posted, but I don't remember seeing it. Jimmy Fallon did a really elaborate GoT sketch.
Would have been better if the "Iron Throne" was the Tonight Show's chair. Then have Conan look-a-like be Ned Stark and try to take it, then have Jay Leno fire him--while Fallon plays Dany and then comes and fires Leno.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks...fucking epic - relevant as its the title of the next episode. woop woop!

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I would suggest that you get the audiobooks and listen to them. They slow down the story a lot and so you can really pick up on details you might have missed in reading. The reader of books 1-3 and 5, Roy Dotrice, has different unique voices for all the characters and its a really enjoyable experience. Also, will keep you busy for a LONG time. SoS by itself is 47 hours long.
Roy Dotrice went back and didA Feast for Crows(book 4) as well. It is worth picking up, all of them are. The audiobooks are fantastic and Dotrice is the fucking man. I remember back when he was suppose to be cast in the HBO series as well (as Grand Maester Pycelle, I think) but he got sick. He would have been great.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Rereading the book, I don't see how Peytr wasn't just rolling in laughter the entire time once Eddard showed up. He just wanted to drag the Starks into the mess Arryn/Stannis were about to cause so it would be an ever bigger mess, and holy shit what a result. I understand now why they play him on the show as just so obvious. His plans to fuck things up to his advantage were succeeding beyond his wildest expectation, of COURSE he looks so goddamn smug all the time.

Maybe prior to the events of the series, he wasn't so quite so blatant. I'm imagining his reaction when he learned that Joffrey sent someone to kill Bran with a dagger from the royal fucking treasury. The guy should be strutting around King's Landing with his cock out at that point.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Roy Dotrice went back and didA Feast for Crows(book 4) as well. It is worth picking up, all of them are. The audiobooks are fantastic and Dotrice is the fucking man. I remember back when he was suppose to be cast in the HBO series as well (as Grand Maester Pycelle, I think) but he got sick. He would have been great.
He plays Pyromancer Hallyne in S2 and yes he rocks in the audiobooks.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
He also plays "Father" in the old Beauty and the Beast show from the 80's, the one Martin wrote for. Wife loves it so I watched it with her--a lot of little sayings are used in the show and his books, it neat to pick them out.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
He plays Pyromancer Hallyne in S2 and yes he rocks in the audiobooks.
Oh shit, I had no idea he played the Pyromancer, that is fucking baller. He nailed that role for sure. Also didn't know he played in Martin'sBeauty and the Beast, but I think I have only seen like parts of a couple of those episodes. Are those worth getting into Lithose?