GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Aaaah here's another good one from Neogaf:

GRRM is one of this sadistic fucking writers. They did this shit with Ned in the first season and now this. I don't even want to watch anymore.

Might as well say fuck it, have Joffrey rape Sansa next episode, have the mutiny nights watch guys kill Jon, have some wildlings or white walkers kill Bran etc.

What's the point of this show? To watch our heros get slaughtered every season? To see evil win everytime? If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been watching. Good because I'm not watching anymore.
LOLOL!!!!

Araxen

I will also say I was shocked to see that guy just run up and stab her in the gut. I didn't expect that at all. That was hardcore even by HBO standards.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got around to watching. Thought it was pretty good. Got goosebumps when they started playing "The Rains of Castamere." Also, the stabbing the stomach thing...holy shit was that brutal, and I even knew it was coming since I read this first.

My wife only said two things "That sucks," and "Now there won't be any eye-candy."

Fedor

<Banned>
qqRZkIu.gif

qqRZkIu.gif

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
uh if the bitch stayed at home, Jaime would still have been locked safely inside Riverrun, and Robb could have had some leverage. instead he had nohing but his dick in his hands. and the freys wouldnt have killed him because he wouldnt have agreed to a retarded deal his mother made.
Wow, you are so blinded by your hatred of Catelyn.

If she didn't make that deal with Frey when they first went south, they never would have made it down to the south to fight the Lannisters in the first place. They would have just sat around and wanked in the North staring at the Twins for two seasons.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They did a good job with the Rains of Castamere song. My non-book reader friends I watch the show with picked up on the song playing and started getting nervous. Kicking the events of with the gut stabbing was perfect. Everyone I watch the show with was surprised at that one, even the book readers.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Is it just me, or did Bolton's delivery of "The Lannisters send their regards." line seem flat? Threw me off.

Anyhow, great episode. Baby stabbing was intense. The fight scene with Daario was cool as well. Fucking Daario.

The Bran bits we great too. Hodor.

Araxen

Wow, you are so blinded by your hatred of Catelyn.

If she didn't make that deal with Frey when they first went south, they never would have made it down to the south to fight the Lannisters in the first place. They would have just sat around and wanked in the North staring at the Twins for two seasons.
If she never let Jamie go the Frey's could have never had done the Red Wedding. There is no way Tywin is going to risk Jamie being killed. Cat is an even bigger of a dumbass than Robb.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tarek Fatah ?@TarekFatah aka douche on twitter.
As throats were slit in @GameOfThrones, all I could think abt was Daniel Pearl & the Woolwich beheading. Fiction 4 some, reality for others
lol

Merrith

Is it just me, or did Bolton's delivery of "The Lannisters send their regards." line seem flat? Threw me off.
I thought it was all right. Slightly different from the book as noted earlier in the thread, but it seemed to have enough flair for me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man.. This is the only show I've ever watched that leaves me visibly depressed for weeks on end. Really good. The way it was done in the show really set the mood too. Shit man. Grey wind? FUCK!!