GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
howd those two things work out for her and the starks? and i gues she didnt have any messengers or robb didnt have advisors already?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
A couple of days ago some fucktard in this thread posted that he had been waiting years after reading the books for this weekends episode. The post was deleted quickly enough but not quick enough that I didn't see it. So I knew something big was going to happen tonight. So that was a little bit of a downer. That being said, tonight's turn of events have been in the making all season long and shouldn't come as a total shock. Except of course the totality of it with all the Starks at the wedding being butchered.

The Lannisters tying up loose ends now. All that's really left is Stannis and then their power grab is complete. Man Tywin is a badass.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the point is she left her kids behind to do shit that she didnt need to do herself. and it only ended in tears. fuck that bitch.

The woman actually noticed they were playing The Rains of Castamere and began losing her shit. "Wait, why would they play that? Hey, seriously, what's going on?"
Then she was silent until the credits finished. So fantastic. I've also got an outpouring of people losing their shit on facebook, this whole thing is solid gold.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Dude, we get it. Your mom left you at home and you can't move past it.

Seriously though, Catelyn staying in Winterfell would have done fuckall.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Well, at this point you should just expect big things to happen in episode 9 of every season.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Nothing startled me more than 3 women screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO, as I sat smiling my ass off.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
22858061.jpg

At least Catelyn went through with slitting the woman's throat at the end.
Knowing Frey, he was probably happy about that, meant he could get a new wife.

22858061.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well, at this point you should just expect big things to happen in episode 9 of every season.
No shit. Storm went down there. I truly was speechless the last few minutes of that episode. Having no song in during the ending credits made it all the more dramatic. Honor kills Ned. Lack of it kills Robb - though that might have happened anyway.

I really wish we got to see what the hell happened with Jon. He ditched Ygritte like it was nothing.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Also, the rest of the episode was good. Got a laugh out of several lines, especially Sandor's "Is that him? Good." Can't remember if most of that shit was in the books or not it's been so long.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, we get it. Your mom left you at home and you can't move past it.

Seriously though, Catelyn staying in Winterfell would have done fuckall.
uh if the bitch stayed at home, Jaime would still have been locked safely inside Riverrun, and Robb could have had some leverage. instead he had nohing but his dick in his hands. and the freys wouldnt have killed him because he wouldnt have agreed to a retarded deal his mother made.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My girlfriend sat there quietly the entire time while watching this episode, until the last 5 minutes and just waited for my reaction since she had already read the books.

Jesus. Fuck. Man.

I need to start book 2 so i can catch up before Season 4 starts lol