GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why is everyone surprised/arguing about Robb making a stupid decision to be caught completely unaware? Except for the surprise attack on Jaime Lannister his entire "reign" as King in the North was nothing but a string of stupid/poor decisions.
You mean aside from a string of military victories that had Tywin concerned enough to arrange the wedding instead of continuing to try to beat him in the field.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I was kind of hoping Rickon and Bran would stay together, because one, I liked that group and two it was just one scene to cover them all and we're all set. Now we'll need two scenes about Starks babies I'm not sure how interesting it will be.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Refresh my memory. Do we ever see Osha and Rickon again in the books?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't see episode until today, caught a glimpse of the butthurt on reddit so I knew someone was going to die. Basic law of TV to put this sort of thing at the end of the episode so that kind of ruined the shock for me. Still, it was pretty brutal.

My interpretation was that Bolton was in on it. Frey said something about a wedding gift to Bolton, doesn't Robb's death mean Bolton moves up in rank so he can lead the armies/ become king of something? And he now has a Frey wife so that house gets some glory too.

Will be interesting to see Brienne's reaction considering how she and Jamie have been getting along.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
No, but Bran sees a... Mountain Goat/Ram (unicorn?) in a vision he is getting when he wargs Shaggydog. From the small other pieces of the story we get that those are in Skagos, so he has made it that far.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Didn't see episode until today, caught a glimpse of the butthurt on reddit so I knew someone was going to die. Basic law of TV to put this sort of thing at the end of the episode so that kind of ruined the shock for me. Still, it was pretty brutal.

My interpretation was that Bolton was in on it. Frey said something about a wedding gift to Bolton, doesn't Robb's death mean Bolton moves up in rank so he can lead the armies/ become king of something? And he now has a Frey wife so that house gets some glory too.

Will be interesting to see Brienne's reaction considering how she and Jamie have been getting along.
Bolton is now the de facto King in the North, sans king; the Warden in the North. Long live the Flayed Man.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You mean aside from a string of military victories that had Tywin concerned enough to arrange the wedding instead of continuing to try to beat him in the field.
LoL yeah I was about to say the same thing. Robb was winning the war, Tywin knew it....everyone knew it. Robb's only downfall was thinking he could break his word on marrying someone else. Which as it turns out was seemingly a fairly large mistake. lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cause the Greyjoys give no fucks? They don't care who the fucking king is as long as they aren't bending a knee to him.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
And I guess Frey gets the Riverlands?
That's a fair take on paper, but since they broke the ancient oath (bread and salt), methinks they will be lords of piss and shit once the dust settles.

Littlefinger is headed there now, so don't discount his meddling.

Plus, there's still a Tully around worth a damn.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_28098.jpg

Also

rrr_img_28099.jpg

rrr_img_28098.jpg

rrr_img_28099.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also how is default Bolton of Frey King of the North when the Greyjoys are destroying everything in their path?
He is the most powerful and highest ranking Northern Lord left. Assuming Tywin appreciates getting Jamie back (if it happens) and appreciates Bolton's work at the Red Wedding, he would most likely make Bolton Warden of the North.

If and how he ousts the Ironborn is anyone's guess.