GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We're talking about the discrepancy between the show and it's blatantly open tunnel and ladder that leads to the other side and an abandoned castle with nobody guarding it... and the actual Weirwood Door in the books.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's one of those things that you need to not think about too much.

Plot hole? More like wall hole! holol.

Like Dany crowdsurfing over in slaveville. what the fuck?

Don't think. Just imagine you're one of the slaves and you slip her a goose.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That slave crowdsurfing scene was so over the top ridiculous I have to imagine they threw that in solely to rustle bookreaders jimmies. I laughed my ass off when I saw that shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seeing all those names on supporting actor/actress...does the show even technically have a lead? Seems kind of like they could've thrown a few of those names into a lead submission.

Seeing all those names on supporting actor/actress...does the show even technically have a lead? Seems kind of like they could've thrown a few of those names into a lead submission.
i like this conversation.

actress role: Cersei
actors role: Tyrion

^ this was hard to pinpoint, i think i could make an argument for Arya maybe & Bran

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
What a second.. no nomination for Charles Dance (Tywin)? Really???

Dinklage and Dance are the two most interesting actors on the show.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
My largest hope is Tyrion can turn Sansa's character into one that doesn't suck.
If Sansa was portrayed by a 12-14 year old girl, her actions would seem appropriate. However, she looks 20s in the show. A 20 year old acting that way comes off as odd, unnatural, or retarded.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not sure how you go for Ciaran Hinds over Charles Dance. Nothing against Hinds, but he hardly did anything this season and it wasn't all that impressive. I don't remember anyone going "HOLY SHIT MANCE IS AMAZING" like they do with Dance/Tywin.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
The crowd-surfing scene seemed a little obvious and overdone, yeah. I remember murmuring to the wife, "And that's how crowd-surfing was born".

WTF was the movie from the 80s where the teenager and his little brother were playing pool and goosed the chick at the next table with the stick? Lost Boys? Summer Rental? Some movie with an angsty teenager in a beach environment, if that helps narrow it down. Maybe a Corey was in it...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Before the RW I'm sure most people would have pegged Robb or Cat as the main characters.

Dance and Dinklage definitely deserve nominations. I could also get behind a Cersei nod just because Lena makes you hate her so god damn much. Ultimately I kind of feel like most of the actors on the show are deserving of some kind of award, most of them are awesome.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe I'm wrong but at least last season dinklages name was the first one shown in the intro. If that's not considered a lead I have no idea.