GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if it is Shay being around that is preventing him. I think Tyrion just feels nothing for Sansa and views here as a child in a terrible circumstance.
He obviously feelsattractedto Sansa, he just doesn't want to bang her until she wants to bang him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I can't imagine a dismissed Kingsguard would be the type of person they'd allow to hold a title again.
When his sister and son are the ones making the rules it's not unlikely. Do you remember that they also offered Barristan Selmy lands and titles after they dismissed him? He told them to fuck off, but they still offered.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow you are just all sorts of wrong here. They've been pretty explicit about what's going on in the latter part of the season. Tyrion loves Shae, but Sansa is a little hottie he'd love to nurture and shelter and bed even if he doesn't quite know it yet.
I think I've heard about that on To Catch a Predator one time

Tenks

I'm not arguing that Tyrion and Sansa will never have sex or anything I'm just saying Shay's presence isn't the primary hinderence. Unless it really is which is why Varros wanted her gone.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'm not arguing that Tyrion and Sansa will never have sex or anything I'm just saying Shay's presence isn't the primary hinderence. Unless it really is which is why Varros wanted her gone.
Well no the primary hindrance is Sansa getting on board with it, but that's an inevitability because Tryion is awesome. Then all that's left is Tyrion's guilt and feelings towards Shae. You were implying Tyrion didn't want to cause he just didn't feel that way about Sansa which is dead wrong.

On a different note I love the direct contrast between Robb Stark who married for love and neglected his duty and Tyrion Lannister who married for duty and neglected his love.

Tenks

I should clarify then. I'm well aware Tyrion said on the wedding night he could, would and would like to bed Sansa. I'm also aware of him telling Shay multiple times throughout the season how beautiful Sansa is. I think if Sansa got naked and told Tyrion to drill it in it would happen. So that is the primary roadblock.

Cybsled

The show has made it pretty clear that Tyrion wants someone who wants him/loves him. I'm sure he would have no complaints if Sansa legit wanted him in that way. She likes Tyrion, but it's more friendzone than intimate.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Remember that thing called The Battle of Blackwater? I think that counts as shit going down. Season 3 milestones have already been listed, but if you don't think shit has been going down all over the place I don't think we're watching the same show.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I should clarify then. I'm well aware Tyrion said on the wedding night he could, would and would like to bed Sansa. I'm also aware of him telling Shay multiple times throughout the season how beautiful Sansa is. I think if Sansa got naked and told Tyrion to drill it in it would happen. So that is the primary roadblock.
I'm pretty sure you could say the same thing about pretty much every straight man and any moderately attractive woman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isnt that door magical and only crows can enter it? I would also guess that since it is magical then only a crow.can see it. It would have some kind of camo cover at the least. Amd mance probably did know about the door because he did travel back and forth before and beyond the wall

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Weirwood door is this big face and it's "mouth" opens into a door when you say the magic words. I don't think that only a Crow can enter it as Sam and Gilly and Brandon's Gang had no problem going through it in the book either. Sam did have to open it for them though. Those words are part of the oath of the Night's Watch. Mance didn't know about it, he scaled the Wall every time he went South.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Isnt that door magical and only crows can enter it? I would also guess that since it is magical then only a crow.can see it. It would have some kind of camo cover at the least. Amd mance probably did know about the door because he did travel back and forth before and beyond the wall
Seriously? You read the books?

Anyone can see the door, but only crows can open it by repeating their oath. Anyone can walk through, hence Gilly, Bran, Hodor and Summer going through it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes herp derp, I seriously read the books. And when I have to correct dumb naggers who think the wall was designed with a big fucking obvious doorway that anyone can enter it , it means I have a better grasp on what I read than a bunch of others here.