GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Oh i can totally see a scene before that where joffrey grunts and growls as he walks up those stairs to tywins living quarters( if you remember them having an argument about the many stairs) and as joffrey reaches the door, a note is pinned on it saying: "gone fishing" and joffrey curses his way back down.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Amazon emailed me last night saying this:
Amazon_sl said:
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 06, 2013 (Order# 108-3108597-2381836):

Peter Dinklage "Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)"
Estimated arrival date: February 20, 2014
Typically the new season comes out a week or two after the previous season arrives on DVD.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Season 2 BluRay delivered to my house on February 18th(just checked my Amazon account). Season 3 started April 1st.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to look up the dates but halfway there I got bored. They've begun casting for seaon 4 but aren't saying which characters they're playing.

spronk

FPS noob
if you live in northern ireland this company handles most of the extras casting for GoT and a few other shows, sign up and maybe you'll get called up (some ppl on reddit have been extras in a few GoT episodes). sounds very cool

https://www.facebook.com/extrasni

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I only want to be an extra if it's in a scene where I get to see Daenerys' naked ass. I would fly to Ireland for that.

Fedor

<Banned>
Indira Varma cast as Ellaria Sand

indira-varma.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly swamp donkey wasn't that ugly, really I'd probably enjoy it. I'd be a little put off on the false advertising of DD's, but I'd put forth my best effort.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It doesn't seem like a terribly appealing ass. I mean, I'd hit that, sure. I just wouldn't jump through fiery hoops to do it. That black secretary she has looks like an upgrade.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know Dany is young in the books but Missande is like 11.. I don't care what she looks like.. cannot.

Don't ban me for the above information.