GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The lady that plays Melisandre in this show I would rake my dick across broken class covered with vinegar to fuck. Lady is abnormally sexy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The lady that plays Melisandre in this show I would rake my dick across broken class covered with vinegar to fuck. Lady is abnormally sexy.
I'm not really into tv-women much but yeah, Melisandre is one of the best evil/sexy/creepy/abnormal characters I've seen. She really nailed the character perfectly. Usually those characters are laughable and forgettable.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Indira Varma cast as Ellaria Sand

indira-varma.jpg
Looks like Italians it is! And really good casting.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I hope they kill her again for what she did to Vorenus. He shoulda tossed that damn kid out the window after her.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
She is hot. Loved her in Rome. I can't remember who Ellaria Sand is though, is she going to be screwing anybody?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Ellaria is referred to as worshiping a Lysene love goddess, and was also described by Oberyn as being sexually adventurous and potentially bisexual.

Straight out of the wiki. Awwwww yea.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I hope they kill her again for what she did to Vorenus. He shoulda tossed that damn kid out the window after her.
LOL This is the first thing I always think of when I see her too. I notice I always end up hating her characters in the shows she's in because of it, ha. I can only imagine the bias I will have for Joffrey when he pops up in other stuff, the smarmy little shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
LOL This is the first thing I always think of when I see her too. I notice I always end up hating her characters in the shows she's in because of it, ha. I can only imagine the bias I will have for Joffrey when he pops up in other stuff, the smarmy little shit.
Same for her, but Joffrey's hair and look are so specific and unlike the real actor I don't think it'll be a big deal.

Same with Lena Headey

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You know Joffrey you know Jack Gleeson you know poetry you know you know you know. Boy needs to take some speech classes.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Even before I remembered who she was, and then figured out exactly what it was I hated her for from Rome, I was like "fuck I hate that bitch"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Did I forget something that she did or are you all this angry about her having a baby with another guy when she thought Vorenus had been dead for years?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
She:
1. Had a kid, forgiveable assuming her story about her thinking Vorenus was dead checks out.
2. Didn't tell Vorenus, which inadvertantly caused the death of Julius Caesar! (It's true I watched the tv show).
3. Killed herself for no reason when Vorenus found out. I recently watched Rome again and having known what would happen that made even less sense than the first time I watched it.