GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So all this time, Tommen was a Karstark plant. Sweet mother of GRRM, this story gets better and better

Chris

Potato del Grande
The comments section of that article is pathetic, who gives a shit?

Previous Tommen was an extra except for that one scene in Blackwater where Cersei is going to do a suicide pact if Stannis wins. Martyn Lannister had about two scenes as a dirty prisoner and cousins can't look alike? I thought that they have handled Margarey's storyline very well so far so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here. Total non story.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I bet 90% of viewers won't even notice the difference. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have if I hadn't read this.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I will always prefer an older actor, who can actually ACT, playing a younger character versus an age appropriate kid-actor who sucks. As for recycling actors to play two characters in a show, I use to think it was always a mistake, until Deadwood proved me wrong. When they recycled Garret Dillahunt as the guy who killed Wild Bill, into the Francis Wolcott character, I learned my lesson. HBO shows seem to know how to do this stuff correctly.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah couldn't care less about an actor playing a forgettable couple scene character being recast into a bigger role if the people think he's a good fit. And unless he takes on a larger role in future books it's not like he's got tough parts to play anyway

Cybsled

Probably, but considering how much Dario is in the Dany arcs, better bet to have a better actor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that daario was not the daario we were looking for.

hopefully they get a guy that fits the novel's description a little bit better.

Fedor

<Banned>
new mountain actor at 18

1znl8uc.jpg

at 24 (now)

2ch8irk.jpg