GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
WiC is reporting a rumor that Locke is going to be taking the black next season as punishment for Jaime's hand. I am betting they're doing so to get an already unlikable villain up to the Wall to compete for Lord Commander vs. Jon. Janos Slynt wouldn't be well remembered, and who knows if the actor is still available or if we'll see them both up there in cahoots as two black brothers fucked over by the Lannisters.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's storylines like that that make me wish we had an analogous system to taking the black.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Wall is the rickshaw. We all want to visit there for a little while to look at the sights, but no one wants to fucking live there with the crazy folks (Lumie) or the Pedophiles (Sam).

Same fucking thing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bri?nne, Loras, Cersei, Ellaria and Oberyn having fun on the beach.

SDrAirm.jpg

I guess they had a field trip.

erpMgXW.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */in a cap and long shorts. Whenever I see Dance do interviews in RL, or hear about him, he sounds like a crazy cool guy. He's always out wanting to have fun, even if it's stuff that should make him feel a little silly, he doesn't give a fuck.

As an actor, it must suck to get killed off this show with all the on location stuff they do to beautiful places. I know they shoot long days, but between shoots it must be amazing to be at those locations and just relax.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Maybe he'll get flashbacks from the Lannister trio for the rest of the series ala Dexter. >_<

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tywin with his arm around Varys, palling around, is just weird.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Robert vs. Rhaegar isn't in the books...is it? Vague description of how it ended(Bobby B and his signature hammer to the chest) but nothing detailed or anything.
Sorry, I just meant 1v1 battles that we know of, not necessarily during the book's timeline. I don't recall a lot of details about Robert vs Rhaegar in the books, but knowing some of the events that led up to it and looking at somefan art, it seems like it was an awesome fight.

Mountain pics

tumblr_mspx2u0zSA1r9h4heo1_1280.jpg

mt2.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't Robert vs Rheagar a one sided ass kicking like Robert vs anyone would be?

And yeah, that mountain looks perfect. Can you imagine how that scene would look with season 2's mountain?