GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Good start for the season. I have high hopes for the show making books 4 and 5 better by condensing them and cutting out some boring crap.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Joffrey's death will be funny because all the non book readers will just kind of roll their eyes at another main character death. It's also Joffrey though, and people hate his ass (that actor is awesome in this role), so there will be celebration posts.

Cybsled

I like Dany because I somehow picture her dominating Westeros with dragons; although thats the predictable thing so that of course won't happen. Drogon will probably eat her and then go rogue.

The whole Dany/Dothraki/Slave Cities storyline has been 100% pointless so far to the main events in Westeros (as has the Bran saga) so I hope it ends up going somewhere.
Given the way Martin works, Dany will die/not rule, fake Targ rules the throne, dragons+magic will mostly die out, and Jon will become a hermit guardian of the wall even though it is revealed he has a legit claim to the throne.

Cybsled

Joffrey's death will be funny because all the non book readers will just kind of roll their eyes at another main character death. It's also Joffrey though, and people hate his ass (that actor is awesome in this role), so there will be celebration posts.
People will be happy he dies. Everyone hates him.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I can't imagine any death being a big deal to people after the Red Wedding... well until Jon who is really dead for good.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Given the way Martin works, Dany will die/not rule, fake Targ rules the throne, dragons+magic will mostly die out, and Jon will become a hermit guardian of the wall even though it is revealed he has a legit claim to the throne.
Jon is dead, deal with it.

Cybsled

He's not dead...well, his mind anyways. Body is fucked. The book went to pretty great lengths (the show as well) to show that worgs have a "get out of death free card".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like Dany because I somehow picture her dominating Westeros with dragons; although thats the predictable thing so that of course won't happen. Drogon will probably eat her and then go rogue.

The whole Dany/Dothraki/Slave Cities storyline has been 100% pointless so far to the main events in Westeros (as has the Bran saga) so I hope it ends up going somewhere.
Wakandan are you retarded? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Dany is going to come to westeros with the dragons and kill the white walkers, since the only thing that can kill them is dragon fire or dragon glass. John Snow is a targeryan, him and dany are going to fuck and he's gonna get a dragon of his own. This shit is all pretty obvious.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought I read the siege was going to be 2 episodes anyways, they wanted to change it from the "episode 9 doomsday" feel of the last few seasons.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't remember the Red Viper being a faggot in the books. is this more of HBO pushing their pro faggotry agenda?