GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
so correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't remember the Red Viper being a faggot in the books. is this more of HBO pushing their pro faggotry agenda?
If it makes you feel any better, just think of him as an over the top alpha male who makes other men his bitches.

Literally.

Del

Vyemm Raider
so correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't remember the Red Viper being a faggot in the books. is this more of HBO pushing their pro faggotry agenda?
It's rumored that he's bisexual in the books, but HBO is probably pushing their agenda by being so in our faces. I don't see why him being bi matters to the TV show viewers.

spronk

FPS noob
0pPAzwd.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, i dont give a shit. I was playing Bejewelled Blitz during that scene. The one thing i did wonder though, will that Lannister bloke die from poisoning from Oberyn blade piercing his hand? Foreshadowing or later plotpoint?
Freaking casual...

The non-book readers are going to be spared several chapters worth of Dany's swooning over Daario. For that I am jealous of them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bejeweled blitz is the best game to play during the walking dead and murder mysteries. i wish they still made radio dramas. i would have that shit on all the time while in EQ or playing BB.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shagga chopping off your man-hood and feeding it to you wouldn't even shut you up, would it?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
heh, non-spoiler thread already starting--I love that thread almost as much as the show. How is Itlan not banned? lol.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't realize it back in November, but the GoT non-spoiler thread is the main reason I pussed out of being a mod.

And yeah, Jaime saw the fake Arya on her way out. The fake Arya is Sansa's old sidekick, Jeyne Poole.

Also if they don't have the Jaime/Loras scene on the drawbridge I will murder someone. One of the best threats in any book ever.

"Now sheathe your bloody sword, or I'll take it from you and shove it up some place even Renly never found."

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dreadfort love in the opening credits is $$, but still pissy there's no Bolton antics in this episode.

Cybsled

They've done that in the past on the show...show a location in the opening credits, but it doesn't show up in that episode. I'm pretty sure that was the case with The Eeyrie.

iannis

Musty Nester
Wakandan are you retarded? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Dany is going to come to westeros with the dragons and kill the white walkers, since the only thing that can kill them is dragon fire or dragon glass. John Snow is a targeryan, him and dany are going to fuck and he's gonna get a dragon of his own. This shit is all pretty obvious.
In any halfass normal story it would be obvious.

With this... a plague will hit westeros. 80% of the population will die. The remaining population do away with the entire idea of monarchy and will invent corporate steampunk.

And it will teach us all the true meaning of Christmas.