GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
theon's sister vs ramsey was a bit weird and jarring, its like "welp, there are 5 of us and 4 of you, I guess theon doesn't want to come with us so we are going to run out of a giant castle plz dont follow us and shoot us with arrows". Seemed like a completely pointless new scene, just to keep Theon in the storyline.

Dragon BBQ was pretty awesome and unexpected, I guess the finale will have it crisping up some kids.

Interesting that Tywin is writing a letter to Dany, I wonder if he is going to reveal Jorah is a traitor and offer a marriage alliance with Jaime? Tywin has become such a big badass on the show. WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE LISTEN TO TYWIN.

the memorial weekend break is going to SUUUUCK, no GOT that weekend

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was expecting that sheep herder to show a burned up kid. Not sure why they didn't.
Will come later. iirc they only brought up the burnt up kid after the first burnt up goat. There was some doubt cast on the whole thing by Daenarys' advisers suggesting the guy was bullshitting and knew he'd get compensated like the other goat herder.
theon's sister vs ramsey was a bit weird and jarring, its like "welp, there are 5 of us and 4 of you, I guess theon doesn't want to come with us so we are going to run out of a giant castle plz dont follow us and shoot us with arrows". Seemed like a completely pointless new scene, just to keep Theon in the storyline.

Dragon BBQ was pretty awesome and unexpected, I guess the finale will have it crisping up some kids.

Interesting that Tywin is writing a letter to Dany, I wonder if he is going to reveal Jorah is a traitor and offer a marriage alliance with Jaime? Tywin has become such a big badass on the show. WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE LISTEN TO TYWIN.

the memorial weekend break is going to SUUUUCK, no GOT that weekend
Agree on the Theon scenes. Honestly I'm blown away by how many Theon scenes there are. The whole thing seems pointless and once Theon become Reek it's not even that entertaining or cringe inducing anymore.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
saX8740.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I think by the preview at the end it's the
mountain
?

At the end of the episode he also gives Jamie a wink which imply's Tyrion has been planning something. Maybe that something involves the
viper

I'm spoilering the names in case people are trying to avoid the new episode previews.

spronk

FPS noob
braavos was pretty goddamn badass

5HIeGuI.png

i can't wait till arya gets there and starts her assassins creed mentorship. the big statue looks a lot like the legendary colossus of rhodes. Braavos looks like such a better place to live than anywhere in Westeros. The TV layout of the city is almost identical to our Venice.

Needless

Toe Sucker
assassins creed? get that faggotry out of here. Holy shit.

Braavos looked amazing though, and that speech was absolutely brilliant by Tyrion. God damn I cannot wait for next week!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nothing wrong with assassin's creed, but the faceless men are more like Agent 47 than AC.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With the way things are going I think Tyrion should nominate Jaime. It only makes sense since Tywin would never let Jaime die.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So remind me why again Tywin doesn't just have two of his men fight each other for Tyrion and have Tyrion's champion win? Tyrion survives (and doesn't have to take the black even) and Jaime abandons the kingsguard. Seems like a win/win for Tywin.

Tywin could even have Bronn be Tyrion's champion and fight Meryn fucking Trant and make it pretty much legit.

Or does Cersei fuck that plan up immediately after Tyrion asks for trial by combat?

Column_sl

shitlord
Can't see him making Jamie kill his own brother especially with the history Jamie already has.

And honestly Tywin's intentions were never to execute his son. It was just a clever ploy to get everything he wants... Unfortunately for him, Tyrion is a very crafty individual.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tywin doesn't want Tyrion to win, he hates him.
Yeah but Tywin wants Jaime to ditch the kingsguard. I also think Tywin would love if Tyrion married into a powerful family and fathered some children. If Tyrion had ditched his whore and impregnated Sansa he'd be all right.

Disp_sl

shitlord
For some reason I thought there was a special reason Tyrion was able to call Bronn to be his champion. Just re-watched it, and there wasn't; he was just able to call someone to be his champion. I've got no real idea now, but I'm thinking what you wrote may be right Column.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's Tywins major flaw, the only thing really keeping him from being some kind of evil super genius that rules the whole country. He blames Tyrion for his wifes death and is consumed by it.