GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

W

Wrathcaster

I stand corrected. Sansa was great and didn't monopolize the entire episode. Awesome.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I stand corrected. Sansa was great and didn't monopolize the entire episode. Awesome.
Not your fault. The show has *really* learned how to balance out episodes, especially this season. Even the filler episodes are fucking awesome now.

Can't wait to meet the Sand Snakes next season.

Column_sl

shitlord
This episode was quite the cock tease.

Hope this fight lives up to the hype.

The first Mountain was still the best. Guy looked evil as a mother fucker.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Every scene this episode was great. Dany was the worst part, maybe the Melisandre part (but bewbs), everything else just stellar. The Bronn & Tyrion scene was always one of my favorites from the book and they did it justice undoubtedly.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
"I will be your champion."

Yeahhhhh1.jpg

Disp_sl said:
And holy shit at Little Finger. You could see it coming with the way he's been talking to Sansa this season, but god damn son.
Tis was a good time for plucking young girls.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what was wrong with the first mountain? He kinda looked like he could be the hounds brother. The new guy not so much.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If I remember right, the first Mountain chose to leave the show, presumably because the first Mountain is a tard.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Every scene this episode was great. Dany was the worst part, maybe the Melisandre part (but bewbs), everything else just stellar. The Bronn & Tyrion scene was always one of my favorites from the book and they did it justice undoubtedly.
Mel boobs + nakedness save any scene

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1st mountain left for the same reason 1st Daario left: They took a role in a movie because reasons.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Lord Oberon strikes me as a chaotic good Lord Bolton. I expect the Mountain is going to receive the good guy version of flayed alive.

Column_sl

shitlord
Oberon seems like he won't be done after the mountain tho. He specifically tells Tyrion that all the people he wants to kill are in the same place.
Since he really doesn't need Tywins deal anymore, could Tywin be the next to fall?

Also both the road crews are awesome to me. I'd like a separate series with the Hound/Arya, and Brienne/Podrick please

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seems like they're mixing things up in the Riverlands a bit. Rorge and Biter got wasted quick and it wasn't by Gendry saving Brienne.

Overall another great episode. Oberyn and Tyrion had the best scene. Dany's was the most boring, but I don't expect much from her storyline until she flies away on Drogon and Meereen is besieged.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
All 3 Tyrion scenes were great, I actually enjoyed the Bronn dialogue over the Oberyn scene. Arya/Hound scenes were great as usual.

Dany storyline is always boring because its so disconnected from the stuff people care about. Nobody gives a shit about the slave cities or the masters and what happens to them. Daario casting is awful, he couldn't be less charming or interesting. Just incredibly dull.

Gregor Clegane introduction really let me down. From the casting photos I thought they'd done a good job, as did most people. But he just came across as a large child to me, he looked retarded in the first shot of his face. His swordplay skills were atrocious at best. His one line had a horribly flat delivery. Nothing about the scene, especially not him killing poorly armed and unarmored peasants, made me feel like this guy should be intimidating. For me they would have been better off letting him be a character only referenced in the conversations of others

But, its a minor and inconsequential scene so whatever. Still the best show going and another kick ass episode.