GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The new mountain is 6' 9" and weighs 400 lbs. This is him throwing a washing machine.

strongest-got.gif

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with the new Mountain? The only issue I had was that he is obviously younger than the Hound. I don't need him to be constantly scowling to know he's a bad dude.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I thought he was fine, just they didn't spend any effort making him look like the hound's older brother and his reintroduction was stupid. The guy has spent the last few months raping the Riverlands and they show him beating on some prisoners in king's landing? Would've been much better to have him soloing a village militia and then eating a chicken. I feel like they tried a bunch of different stuff and Bjornsson wasn't a good enough actor or fighter to do much at all with.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah pretty sure you could bet your life on dragons vs ice army. I mean, dragonglass and stuffs for sure. Hopefully the Others fucking own Westeros and Danny and the Westeros survivors have to team up to reclaim Westeros. Then she becomes conquering hero ala Aegon and everybody loves her. Jon can be prince of the North or some shit unless Dany dies in the final battle.
I will be pissed if it ends up like this for a lot of reasons, but mainly because there is no way he could fit in Westeros being destroyed and everything else in your theory into two books without completely fucking it up. The others would have had to destroy everything by the end of book 3 for this to be viable in my opinion.

And Jon can't be prince of the North or anything else because he's dead.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Book Mountain is nearly 8' tall. So there's not really much worry about doing that bit of absurdity any justice on a tv show. He does need to big, fast, and a supremely sadistic asshole though. Big baby face just looks too nice for a sadist.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled crowd is amazing. They cast an actor that is as close as possible to the book description, rerolled reaction .. not menacing enough...
In the vid I posted they spent more effort making him look like the hulk than GoT made him look like the mountain!! It just looks like they went to his gym, gave him a 6 foot prop sword and some pants and asked him to beat on some heavy bags.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
This is probably a dumb question, but have they changed the pronunciation of Arya? Throughout the last episode, I kept hearing "aye-uh" and I could have sworn it used to be "are-ee-uh."

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with the new Mountain? The only issue I had was that he is obviously younger than the Hound. I don't need him to be constantly scowling to know he's a bad dude.
No. Then again you probably didn't read the book and take part in pussy shit comparing him to how he is described in the book in the non book thread.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the video link, my first question was "why is he in black face (body)?"

And no supertouch you are not imagining things. It has (or is) kind of a running joke in conversation about how Aidan Gillen's accent changes line-to-line. This far in to the show I just live with it and don't notice much anymore, just expect it and move in.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
No. Then again you probably didn't read the book and take part in pussy shit comparing him to how he is described in the book in the non book thread.
That's what you consider pussy shit, when this thread is loaded with nostradouching? I'll kindly fuck off, it's okay, I was just terribly bored and looking for anything to discuss.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's "are-yuh" technically, but it seems pretty inconsistent in the show. theres a slight hint of "ee" in it i guess, but thats probably entirely dependant on the person's accent saying it?