GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
I think the Mountain looks kinda goofy, myself.

He's big enough but would it have killed them to give him some facial hair or something?

iannis

Musty Nester

Wait for the real awkward Dothraki rape comment that weirdly the crowd LOVES.
Oh my god, I was waiting for the awkward part. IT STARTED AT MINUTE TWO AND DID NOT STOP.

I love Khal Drogo though. You can hear him thinking, "I could bang any three women here!"

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like how Rory McCann is basically like "I don't like people" and unless he's boozing he just goes off to his 'cave' alone. True dude.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone drew a picture of Dinklage after the trial episode.

rc6Z3QH.jpg

Also

EbbS1rk.gif

Brad2770

Longest fucking 2 weeks ever. Only 9 hours away and I know it will feel like an eternity.

Why hasn't HBO set up HBOgo like Netflix? 8 bucks a month and watch as much as you want.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Longest fucking 2 weeks ever. Only 9 hours away and I know it will feel like an eternity.

Why hasn't HBO set up HBOgo like Netflix? 8 bucks a month and watch as much as you want.
After True Detective driving insane cultural buzz totally disproportionate to their investment, you can forget about HBO ever doing anything like Netflix's binge release model. The weeklong anticipation between episodes churning up EXACTLY the cultural and critical buzz that HBO thrives on was validated by True Detective's numbers this year (which clobbered House of Cards season 2's momentum, incidentally).

If anything you should start to expect longer gaps between episodes. They'll probably adopt AMC's 8-episode half-season model in the future, but with fewer episodes per half-season.