GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
Fuck Mance in the book and the silly idea of him sneaking into winterfell. On the other hand, the screen presence of Hinds makes you easily believe that someone like him could lead the Wildlings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like this mance rayder just fine, he just seems a little too old, but thats totally cool because they have to convey a confident leader who has years of experience under his belt.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man they really fucked up with Mance's casting.

Ciaran Hinds has to be the most miscast actor on the show.
Ciaran is fine (he was an awesome Caesar) but, what could have been...

rrr_img_67973.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The prophecy may also be a massive fucking Red Herring. At the very least misleading since people are expecting Aradune to come out wielding the Fiery Avenger. It's already been said a few times in the series that prophecies are never literal. Dany and Jon are the only two real possibilities if it's true, and Dany has basically already accomplished it in theory. She was burned alive, and created 3 dragons from petrified (stone) eggs.

edit: Reading that page does a good job explaining it. But who the fuck knows? Maybe Jon will wake up in Chapter 1 and his sword will catch fire.
I'm with you. When Mel saw "only Snow" was it Snow or snow?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe people are still butt hurt about a character that has had like 5 lines in the show so far.

Needless

Toe Sucker

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Isn't all the best Mance stuff so far done while he's disguised as Rattleshirt?
There's gonna be a lot of him at Winterfell playing a bard/being tortured by the Bolton crowd.

Gotta agree with Fedor, capt. huge head was terribly miscast as Mance.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
you're on crack, Aidan Gillen is a great littlefinger.
I didn't really mean to say he wasn't. After the show aired any rereading I've done of the books I always end up picturing him when Mance comes around. For the most part I maintain my original mental images of the characters but Aidan is just so bard like in my mind.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just watched that whole thing on youtube. Rory McCann is the man. Jason Mamoa was either drunk as fuck or high as fuck or dumb as fuck. I did like him referring to Danaerys as "little white girl".
Do you have a link to the youtube video?