GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
My favorite part in the books tonight, where my favorite character dies. I pray Pedro Pascal can do the scene justice.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My favorite part in the books tonight, where my favorite character dies. I pray Pedro Pascal can do the scene justice.
ELLLLLL EEEEEEE AHHH

He's gotta do the Elia shit right. And 'I agree, it's an epic fucking scene in the books. The only thing I think that can ruin it is this new Mountain who I hope they encase entirely in armor so he doesn't fuck it up.

Xevy

Log Wizard
ELLLLLL EEEEEEE AHHH

He's gotta do the Elia shit right. And 'I agree, it's an epic fucking scene in the books. The only thing I think that can ruin it is this new Mountain who I hope they encase entirely in armor so he doesn't fuck it up.
There were preview things. He's in his 500lbs of armor. All you see is the lower part of his face. This is the reason they just casted a gigantic meat-beast for the part.

What's the over/under on length of the entire fight scene? I'd say 7 minutes. Anything less than 5 and I'll be disappointed.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
With rare exceptions I tend to not watch the previews. I'd expect with pre fight chatter it should be 10 minutes. Wondering how gory it will be and if Tyrion pukes. Deep thoughts.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sansa Stark for Most Improved Character. Looked hot as fuck coming down in that black dress.

Viper v. Mountain was fucking epic. Amazing episode.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Size doesn't matter when you're flat on your back.

Thank the gods.

haha

rrr_img_68209.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck this show so hard. That ending was really stupid on multiple levels. Crushed a man's head with his bare hands while having a massive stab wound in his chest, that some unbelievable bullshit.

Sansa doing work.