GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You guys should have known! Every episode listed Pedro as a guest :p

Man, that was hard to watch. The aftermath face reminded me of the guy in Robocop that got melted by toxic sludge.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God damn what a great episode.

I actually teared up when Roose made Ramsey a Bolton. It was a very special Father Son moment and you motherfuckers didnt even mention it. You guys have no heart!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What a great Father/Son Moment

rrr_img_68212.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
God damn what a great episode.

I actually teared up when Roose made Ramsey a Bolton. It was a very special Father Son moment and you motherfuckers didnt even mention it. You guys have no heart!
naked melisandra was better, those titties will start wars

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Fucking amazing episode.

Every scene was powerful & full of emotion tonight. Khaleesi banishing Jorah, the naked slave girl and the Grey Worm, Ygritte letting the girl and her baby live, Theon Greyjoy impersonating Ramsey Snow, Sansa telling the Council the "truth" about what happened to Lysa Arryn, and of course the death of Oberyn.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fucking amazing episode.

Every scene was powerful & full of emotion tonight. Khaleesi banishing Jorah, the naked slave girl and the Grey Worm, Ygritte letting the girl and her baby live, Theon Greyjoy impersonating Ramsey Snow, Sansa telling the Council the "truth" about what happened to Lysa Arryn, and of course the death of Oberyn.
Theon wasn't impersonating Ramsey. He was impersonating himself, so to speak. When that Ironborn called his bullshit, you could see him losing it and almost reverting back to Reek.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Fucking amazing episode.

I don't think I've seen 50 minutes of anything that was more powerful than this episode from start to finish.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I haven't allowed myself to have any spoilers at all, I think I might be cracking, I'm not entirely sure I can wait a week to find out if Tyrion dies.

I was sad when Ned died, shocked at a lot of other deaths but never butthurt, Tyrion's death would offically make me butthurt,

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I laughed at Baelish mentioning the chamber pot thing.

The scene with Tyrion and Jamie was fucking hilarious.

And then the shit at the end. Holy fuck was that brutal. I can't believe they shot it like that. Gonna head over to the other thread to see the reactions.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
love this ep. the head smashing thing was fucking awesome. and that sexy little number all black made it wiggle a little.

Stave

Potato del Grande
What da fuq... Wasn't near as brutal as the red wedding, but I didn't see that coming. I was actually hoping Oberyn was gonna chuck his spear at Tywin King Leonidas style. Damnit good guys never win.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Guess that blond bitch cuts Jorah no slack for all the times he kept her seriously worthless and useless ass alive. Hope someone pushes her down a pyramid.