GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Vamp Sansa was stupid hot. Arya laughing was really funny. Littlefingers voice as usual was ridiculous. Moat Cailin was well handled though they should have shown all the ironborn flayed instead of just one. Really glad they didn't soften Oberyn's death, that was really gruesome. Could barely watch Silicon Valley afterward because that death was so haunting.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That was a terrible way to go for Oberyn. Just when he was coming around as a main character he's gone. Fucking Mountain.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually liked the Tyrion/Jaime scene, it made it Jaime pulling for Oberyn during the fight have more feels to it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That was fucking awesome. I mean shit, I wanted Oberyn to win and exact his revenge on all of the Lannister's but goddamn. That was unexpected and awesome.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
/salute My Prince.

Also The Mountain took two wounds to the chest and a nasty leg wound. I cannot imagine him living but if he does fucker is going to walk gimpy!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Red Viper was my favorite character in the book and that part of the book ruined me. Even though I knew it was coming it was so brutal to see I was traumatized all over!

To reiterate HBO touched me in a bad place.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Also I don't think it matters if The Mountain lives or dies Tyrion was already sentenced to death. He's fucked.
frown.png

Scyfi

N00b
Let's not forget Sansa went all bad ass tonight as well. The outfit at the end, you can tell in her eyes something flipped.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I had half hoped they would puss out and let the Viper live since he was doing so great and the fans loved him. I am glad they didn't though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You'd have to be retarded to think they would make him win that.

That episode was so good though, god damn that was some brutal shit haha

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, you kinda hoped they would change it...but alas. That was pretty damned brutal.

Arya laughing was $$$$$$$$. And yes, Lady of Darkness Sansa looked pretty hot (although I laughed when someone pointed out it looked like what Katniss wore in the 2nd Hunger Games movie).

Disp_sl

shitlord
Unbelievable. This story is so god damn hardcore. I'm actually far more messed up from this episode than I was the Red Wedding because Oberyn was such an amazing character. I thought for sure he was going to win and then kill Tywin somehow.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"some men die squatting on the privy" *snort*

I love when the show makes something much better than I imagined it. Pedro's performance and that head squish.. yeah.