GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I really hope Jorah isn't gone for good, he was easily my favorite character in the danaerys storyline.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Guess that blond bitch cuts Jorah no slack for all the times he kept her seriously worthless and useless ass alive. Hope someone pushes her down a pyramid.
Physics, according to GRRM, holds that every action has an equally and highly unpleasant reaction. Why would she banish the person that got her to where she is now? I suspect the local meat market will be having specials on dragon steaks before this show is done.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
What happened guys? Is Oberyn ok?

rrr_img_68216.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't allowed myself to have any spoilers at all, I think I might be cracking, I'm not entirely sure I can wait a week to find out if Tyrion dies.

I was sad when Ned died, shocked at a lot of other deaths but never butthurt, Tyrion's death would offically make me butthurt,
stay strong, wait it out.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Uhg. That fight was painful to watch, knowing what happens at the end.
I'm not going to lie, I turned away after the Mountain grabbed him until I heard the pop and scream.

The guy who plays Jaime, who I'm convinced is Dirk Benedicts illegitimate son, was really great in this episode. He did a great deal of acting without talking, once again showing he's not just a pretty face.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Sucks that the best wide shot of an army in the field we've seen in all four seasons was that shot of the Bolton host gathered outside Moat Cailin. The scene of the unsullied marching out of Yunkai was kinda meh.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I actually teared up when Roose made Ramsey a Bolton. It was a very special Father Son moment and you motherfuckers didnt even mention it. You guys have no heart!
They are my absolute favorite characters in the book. Just when I thought there couldn't be a person more evil and despicable than Theon, enter: Ramsay... I "hate to love" them. They are so incredibly well written. Roose the Nihilist (I had this awesome son once, but then he met Ramsay....oh well) and Ramsay the fucking madman. I think the "Bastard" letter is my favorite moment in the entire series. The irony and symmetry of it all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im just gonna say it since nobody else has. daeny is the worst actress on this show, she brings down every scene, no emotion, no intonation, now they got her talking in this snobby voice and putting me the fuck to sleep. that aside, this was an awesome episode. i loved that fight at the end, was surprised they let oberyn's terrible death go so far. lol, dude got smushed like a beetle. i also really liked Ser Gregor's armor. he had a cool Seru thing going on there. and Jait, jaime is totally Dirk Benedict's secret son.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
im just gonna say it since nobody else has. daeny is the worst actress on this show, she brings down every scene, no emotion, no intonation, now they got her talking in this snobby voice and putting me the fuck to sleep. that aside, this was an awesome episode. i loved that fight at the end, was surprised they let oberyn's terrible death go so far. lol, dude got smushed like a beetle. i also really liked Ser Gregor's armor. he had a cool Seru thing going on there. and Jait, jaime is totally Dirk Benedict's secret son.
Of course you're going to be the one to say it, you're the only one that's dumb enough to actually think that.

Still salty about Oberyn, episode just brought up years worth of salt. They better do some amazing shit with the Sand Vipers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Of course you're going to be the one to say it, you're the only one that's dumb enough to actually think that.

Still salty about Oberyn, episode just brought up years worth of salt. They better do some amazing shit with the Sand Vipers.
Sand Snakes and we arent going to get all the daughters in s5, just 3 i think. and sorry you dont like what i said about daeny, when her boobs are not on display i tend to lose interest in her.