GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Years ago on the old board I posted a theory: The Hound and Brienne will meet and fall in love. They will unite the common folk behind them and conquer all of Westeros. Kind Hound and Queen Brienne will have a bunch of hideously ugly babies, except the people will love them both so much that ugly will become the new beautiful. The Imp will come back to Westeros and be the most desired bachelor in the Seven Kingdoms based on his looks. High and low born alike will be looking for the ugliest partners they can find, and disfiguring themselves in fire or by paying vassals to chew up their faces. The family will rule for a thousand years of peace and prosperity.

Basically I'm pretty sure GRRM read that when I wrote it and is retconning that shit in starting with the show tomorrow. I mean, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep the good stuff behind a paywall, if you want to learn about Sandor's hidden tentacle powers you have to pony up(there's also ponies...).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
C2kXBqu.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because mine was so good he felt the need to alter the story? I wish I could take credit, but when divine inspiration strikes I feel the credit should go to the Lord.

stonewall_sl

shitlord
I have never read the books but a few of the stories in the show for me seem way underdeveloped. I really don't understand whats going on with the two gay boys looking for a tree but it sucks almost as much as Frodo and Sam. I also am having a hard time buying that Mance is this badass since they spent so little time on his story. It looks to me like ether Greyworm or Missandei will die tonight my guess is it will be Missandei.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
With the amount of characters and plot lines going on, even major characters like Tyrion only have around 40 minutes of total screen time in a season. It's unrealistic to expect relatively minor characters like Mance to get a lot of development time. You're going to get broad strokes and major plot points with small characterization scenes from the show. If want something more in depth, spend a few months to read the ~2 million words of the books.