GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought Grey Worm was going to carve through those guys solo. Then I watch as the entire group + the greatest knight who ever lived was slaughtered by them
frown.png

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Hasn't Kevan taken himself out of the picture by turning down a position on the Small Council and returning to Casterly Rock?
He did the same in the books, he was called back and offered the Regent position after Cersei was imprisoned.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Barriston has one of the like, 4 awesome chapters in all of Dragons. It's pretty crazy to me that they cut it.

Edit: I realize something similar will probably happen with another character. Just more badass with Selmy than either Daario or Jorah.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So did they explain why the fuck Tommen isn't sitting in on the Small Council rather than Cersei? He's old enough to fuck that hot piece of ass and get married and be king, why isn't he running shit? Or at least learning how to run shit. I feel like I missed something.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So did they explain why the fuck Tommen isn't sitting in on the Small Council rather than Cersei? He's old enough to fuck that hot piece of ass and get married and be king, why isn't he running shit? Or at least learning how to run shit. I feel like I missed something.
He was supposed to be like 8 in the books, so he wouldn't be doing jack shit. They aged him up for the show but I guess didn't want to change the story so much that the jockeying for regent/hand position in the show would be affected.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
He's a spineless mama's boy. He could barely stand up to her when he demanded she free Loras, and that was only because he was faced with the threat of no more Margaery ass. If she tells him she's handling shit, he doesn't seem like he'd be willing to argue.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why would you want to sit on the small council when you can keep sticking your sword in Margaery's sheath, instead?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If Margaery was as good at the manipulation game as Cersi she'd tell Tommen how the idea of him being lordly at the council meetings makes her all moist. She should be pursuing that sort of indirect influence.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I have a suspicion margaery's show changes are gonna be major, actually. Remember one major book change that was established lavishly last season was the queen of thorns admitting TO MARGAERY that she arranged to kill Joffrey.

Maybe Margaery won't give that up under torture, but that scene definitely felt like a huge Chekhov setup. Cersei learning that fact would be a useful way for the showrunners to elide the eventual collapse of the lannister coalition from whatever 5000-page outline George showed them.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I doubt Margaery is going to be jailed. Loras being jailed and tortured will be the replacement, with her scheming to get him out.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think Tommen is going to realize that Cersei fucked around and got between him and Margaery's pussy. And he'll do something about that. What I don't know, but something.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some one on my Facebook wall had a marry/fuck/kill for Margaery, Ygritte, and Daenarys. (show ones)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Are we talking Season 1 Arya or new "Imma hidin mah titties" Arya. Because one of those is sick.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fuck Ygritte (best bod of all of them, plus she'd murder you in a marital spat), Marry Daenarys (she ate a horse heart, you know she'll do alllll the things you want), Kill Margaery (cute face, sure. Wonk tas though and her character would be plotting your castration and death the entire time).

Also Ygritte's accent. Meow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you dont want a scottish woman mad at you. shell rip your nuts off. marry maergay, kill dany and tap ygrittes arse.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
See, I feel like Ygritte would be down for you. 100% DOWN. Margaery, that bitch is plottin. And Dany has dragons, I want dragons. Therefore Dany must die.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No matter who you pick in what order, Melisandre would appear and try to appeal to all 3 categories at once ;o