GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siliconemelons

I am just wondering if Jon's stabbityness will be the season ending shock or a catapult ending like Ned and Robb- I mean that would run in the family...lol.

I guess it depends on where and when they are wanting this season to end-lineup-orpass the book timeline.

HUH_sl

shitlord
His 'death' isn't even a death in the book. He's stabbed 4 times, moans out 'ghosts' name, feels nothing but the cold and then passes out. It's very unlikely but he could just be badly injured. Not that I believe that, he's dead as shit but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he barely survives the stabbing and is saved by someone when Wun Wun loses his shit.

And who's Tommen's heir? You know he's not long for this world so when he finally does gets brutally murdered who gets the Iron Throne? It should be Stannis, but he probably gave up that right when he rebelled against Joffery.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most likely the unborn baby in Queen Margaery they seem to have done it enough times that its almost certain.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So who wants to guess at Jon's super powers besides Warging? They keep bringing up the Rhaegar shit. You think they try to burn his body and he wakes up like "LET'S DO THIS" and enters supreme-badass-white-walker-slayer mode? That would be pretty awesome. Daenarys, his probably aunt, was immune to fire during the funeral pyre sooo maybe The Wall's magic + him works the same way? I know the whole Dany being immune to fire in only that case thing was fucking weird and I don't think ever completely explained.

Either way, I hope he gets murdered this season and is rezzed episodes 1 or 2 next season. Or the old "getting ready to burn his body and then his hand moves" bullshit right at the end of this season. Either way. Either way is fine.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just feel Jon being rezzed is so obvious. Georgeusuallydoesn't do obvious and him getting rezzed is soooo obvious that I feel it's a swerve.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
The Jon wargs into Ghost theory is just stupid to me, yeah we are gonna have Jon running around and ruling the wall as a mute albino wolf. I seriously hope they don't do that.

It is possible that he can survive the stabbings, I mean there are stories of people in very cold areas of the world who get shot in the gut yet survive because it is so cold the wound won't bleed out. Remember Wun Wun is standing right there and Jon has been kind to him, I doubt anyone gets off a 5th shanking with him most likely going berserk as he see's Jon on the ground.

Toids

Molten Core Raider
So who wants to guess at Jon's super powers besides Warging? They keep bringing up the Rhaegar shit. You think they try to burn his body and he wakes up like "LET'S DO THIS" and enters supreme-badass-white-walker-slayer mode? That would be pretty awesome. Daenarys, his probably aunt, was immune to fire during the funeral pyre sooo maybe The Wall's magic + him works the same way? I know the whole Dany being immune to fire in only that case thing was fucking weird and I don't think ever completely explained.
I believe Jon has been burned in both the books and the TV show (season 1?), him walking out of a burning pyre would be unlikely.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
in the books we have a wider selection of possible leaders, on the show? not so much. i agree with you, stannis is more pointless than jon. stannis has no real claim to the iron throne unless they can invent a DNA test to prove tommen isnt a barratheon. brienne seems to be working herself up to wanting to kill stannis and since he is headed to where she is, its obvious there will be a confrontation. maybe davos steps in and dies, maybe stannis and davos. maybe all of them. im just saying that unless mel rushes back up there or thoros strolls by, they will have to find another way to rez jon because if he dies it could be permanent.
Melisandre can teleport from winterfell to castle black anytime she wants. Your complaint is baseless.

The only reason Jon doesnt' get a 96% rez is if George wants to go against his foreshadowing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They will build up to the stabbing. The kid will be poised to strike many times, the stage is set. Everyoneknowsits going to happen one way or another. They've read the books, they've seen the signs.

Then...it doesn't. That's the big shocker of the season, Jon Snow doesn't get shanked.

Who knows how - the kid pussies out; Ghost intervenes and tears the little shit's face off; some wildling gets the kid first (heh heh!). Maybe there's a skirmish and he tries something in the heat of battle, but Jon smites the little fucker by accident!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Melisandre can teleport from winterfell to castle black anytime she wants. Your complaint is baseless.

The only reason Jon doesnt' get a 96% rez is if George wants to go against his foreshadowing.
says the guy who watched mel ride away on a horse this week.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, Daenarys has been burned (By Drogon) but she survived a funeral pyre for Drago for some reason. So magicz probably makes them immune.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, my sister, who has not read the books, said "That kid is going to kill Jon" after this week's scene of them together.
lol, my wife and her friend are so wet from jon snow that it is going to be so amazing when he dies... so much better than the red wedding.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

Either way, I hope he gets murdered this season and is rezzed episodes 1 or 2 next season. Or the old "getting ready to burn his body and then his hand moves" bullshit right at the end of this season. Either way. Either way is fine.
This was explained in the books. It's what melisandre has been preaching since book 2 (incorrectly to stannis).

burning king's blood will awaken dragons from stone. ie magic fire ie targ's are fine.

Dany in the tv show is basically immune to fire/heat, they had foreshadowed that all through season one (with her bathing in scalding hot water, grabbing the eggs out of fire even though it instantly burnt her handmaidens, etc), but in the books she is protected from weird blood magic fire (drogo's funeral pyre) and has a slight resistance to dragon fire (in that she took a breath attack to the face and lost her hair and singed some skin but nothing too damaging) but she just like jon can be hurt by normal everyday fire.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
says the guy who watched mel ride away on a horse this week.
When they show Melisandre watching Stannis prepare for a battle, then show Jon getting shanked and then show Melisandre appear all of a sudden you'll run in here with how impossible it was and how much disbelief you have in the show now.

They may, however, try to play on the battle of the blackwater and have a few scenes with Melisandre/Stannis talking about how if Melisandre was at the BotB she could've helped Stannis win. Then they show her looking into some fire and seeing both Stannis and Jon die and she has to make a choice: Make Stannis successful in taking out Winterfell, or make Jon survive his shanking.

My theory:
Melisandre abandons Stannis for Jon.
Stannis is unsuccessful and dies at Winterfell (Look for a swan song)
In the chaos, Sansa kills the kennel master's daughter (chaos is a ladder).
Ser Ron Swanson might take Shireen back to castle black. She might finally get sacrificed. Extra points to the show for having balls if Melisandre secretly sacrifices her to save Jon.
No idea what Ser Ron Swanson does after.
I hope Stannis' wife gets flayed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's goign to be fun to have a prediction contest like we had for Game of Thrones when the final season comes.

Cybsled

Prediction for Stannis' wife: She gets captured by Boltons and Ramsey locks her in a tower to starve (kind of like how he did with his original wife in the book).

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ohh predictions?

Theon saves Sansha from some murder scheme the kennel girl cooks up while ramsay/roose are preparing for the battle.
Stannis captures them.
Stannis wins the battle of winterfell.
Stannis is killed later during the celebration by Brienne (seriously you can't have that girl fail at everything like she has so far in the show/books)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dany in the tv show is basically immune to fire/heat, they had foreshadowed that all through season one (with her bathing in scalding hot water, grabbing the eggs out of fire even though it instantly burnt her handmaidens, etc), but in the books she is protected from weird blood magic fire (drogo's funeral pyre) and has a slight resistance to dragon fire (in that she took a breath attack to the face and lost her hair and singed some skin but nothing too damaging) but she just like jon can be hurt by normal everyday fire.
A scalding hot bath isn't a normal everyday sort of heat?

I hope you're wrong in everything else but with this I hope a foresight is upon you.

Could you imagine that cunt with Cersei's power?

iannis

Musty Nester
When they show Melisandre watching Stannis prepare for a battle, then show Jon getting shanked and then show Melisandre appear all of a sudden you'll run in here with how impossible it was and how much disbelief you have in the show now.

They may, however, try to play on the battle of the blackwater and have a few scenes with Melisandre/Stannis talking about how if Melisandre was at the BotB she could've helped Stannis win. Then they show her looking into some fire and seeing both Stannis and Jon die and she has to make a choice: Make Stannis successful in taking out Winterfell, or make Jon survive his shanking.

My theory:
Melisandre abandons Stannis for Jon.
Stannis is unsuccessful and dies at Winterfell (Look for a swan song)
In the chaos, Sansa kills the kennel master's daughter (chaos is a ladder).
Ser Ron Swanson might take Shireen back to castle black. She might finally get sacrificed. Extra points to the show for having balls if Melisandre secretly sacrifices her to save Jon.
No idea what Ser Ron Swanson does after.
Ser Ron Swanson will go back to his woodcrafting and selling onions.